Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question for the board 'Centrists' and real "Conservatives"

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
If Joe Biden lied about never talking to his son about his business dealings and was given a cut of the action, would you care? Would it change your vote?

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

If Joe Biden lied about never talking to his son about his business dealings and was given a cut of the action, would you care? Would it change your vote?

My answer is both complicated and simple.

I wouldn't vote for Biden because (1) he is a classic tax and spend liberal (like Bernie, he's fairly transparent about that fact), (2) he's a proxy for China and (3) I absolutely believe that his mental capacity has been compromised. Those three reasons.

I am voting for Trump because (1) he doesn't try to separate me from my $$ with the same enthusiasm as anyone on the democratic ticket today would, (2) he is doing good work on international front, particularly in his efforts to put the "fair" back in free trade, (3) he projects a strong image of the country and, like others, I believe the world respects strength. There are things I wish he wouldn't do, and he panders to an element of the right I wish he'd ignore. But those things are not as important as the things I listed.

I can't consider the moral compass of either candidate or I just wouldn't vote. I believe them both to be people of compromised character. Trump is not a good guy, and it's fair to say that Biden is duplicitous POS politician for sale to the highest bidder. Both have sons who are POS, maybe Hunter is the worst of them. Probably, but I don't need to get that far into the analysis. Trump had me at Hello.

A "real conservative" cannot vote for Biden in my book. This isn't Bill Clinton we're talking about.
    Sounds like something a race traitor would say.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    As a radical populist centrist, once the Dimocrats changed the rules for Mini Mike, then all lined up for a cheater in cognitive decline like Slow Joe, I was on bored with Trump. His populism is 80% fake, but I'll take a guy who isn't completely in China's pocket, reforms bad trade deals, won't sign new ones, had a good economy, and will build a damn wall. I cringe at his immaturity and rudeness almost daily, but we know what we have. He's not in the party of thought crime, speech crime, and black-Asian trans "folks" who identify as mermaids.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

If any of this bullshit was true, weighing the relative corruption of the two major party candidates would still be very easy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

If any of this bullshit was true, weighing the relative corruption of the two major party candidates would still be very easy.
    And the fact that the Biden campaign hasn't denied that it's Hunter's laptop and that the emails are all fraudulent is totally cool with you and of course the media black out on this is okay because Orange man bad is worse.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

And yet you would get it wrong

SAD

There sure seems to be a lot more proof here than your imaginary Mueller bullshit
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

And the fact that the Biden campaign hasn't denied that it's Hunter's laptop and that the emails are all fraudulent is totally cool with you and of course the media black out on this is okay because Orange man bad is worse.

Imagine being tasked with denying every pant load you right wingers go nuts over. We’ve seen this movie before.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Imagine being tasked with denying every pant load you right wingers go nuts over. We’ve seen this movie before.
    Special Prosecutor and Impeachment 2 Electric Boogaloo?

Imagine 5 years of bullshit charges and then whining when your boy gets caught red handed

Is the lap top Hunter's? Are the emails real?

Poof
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Imagine swallowing like a bitch the Russian collusion story and then claiming this story is false despite there being exactly zero evidence that the emails are phony and no denials from the Biden campaign.

Funny how it was up to Trump to disprove every "pant load" you leftists came up with but now you're totally cool with Biden refusing to even comment on this story.
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Imagine 5 years of bullshit charges and then whining when your boy gets caught red handed

Poof
    You can fool Race all of the time.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Poof
    I noticed that you didn't answer a couple of questions that are germane to the discussion

Care to give it another shot?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck off.

Have fun in the 'never right' zone with Cricket Boy, Dazzler.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Poof
    Said the Kunt who is totally cool with Biden just calling this a "smear" campaign all without any evidence and not even a denial that the emails are phony or that the laptop wasn't Hunters
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Poof
    I noticed that you didn't answer a couple of questions that are germane to the discussion

The boys who cry wolf are demanding proof that there are no wolves.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Poof

Dazzler is full jackass dance mode now. Can you imagine how big a shameless hack you have to be in order to have swallowed whole the entire Russian collusion/Steele Dossier/Mueller sham investigation, to have lied and claimed that there was no prosecutorial misconduct in the Flynn matter and now sit here and accuse others of crying wolf?

Dazzler takes kneepadding hack to a whole new level.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Poof

Dazzler is full jackass dance mode now. Can you imagine how big a shameless hack you have to be in order to have swallowed whole the entire Russian collusion/Steele Dossier/Mueller sham investigation, to have lied and claimed that there was no prosecutorial misconduct in the Flynn matter and now sit here and accuse others of crying wolf?

Dazzler takes kneepadding hack to a whole new level.
    He's on a lack of quality shit poast pay plan. Hondo was on quantity.

Two very different pay scales.