Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Happy 4 Year Anniversary To Me!

13»

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,218
    edited October 2020

2012? Surely you jest Yella, you cocky sumbitch!

You're? limiting yourself to Derek's current iteration of the HuskyHB den of iniquity. It goes back much further.

Talk to me about 1999 ese.

Racebannon. Tequilla. the Tailgater. iDawg. CastlerockRon. olddowg. royfuckingotis (my personal nemesis). dnc. the flea. crepeluvrcewg (my first cousin). jjhusky (Titanic douchebag). MonaLisaOverdrive. white71d. the ApostleofGrief. brents (say it to his face!). surfpup. OregonDawg. and the all-tim great, krisvashon - DAWG! nation's most enthusiastic member with the voice of an angel.

I fought with and among these Titans of interweb shit-talk warriors. You and your Gen. Z friends are, on your best day, lesser Gods of Olympus. If you and your young buddies see far, it is because you have stood on the shoulders of giants. Giants I says.

If you wish to do something useful and interesting, write a book on the history of these DOOGMAN Titans!! and follow their trials and travails. Follow their paths post-Doogman and chronicle their contributions to development of football message board shit talk as we know it today.

Enable flash to listen. Epic Star Spangled Banner.
    http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/profile/recordings/a7205e2?page=9b1c6&perPage=9b1a8&sortBy=date&total=9c1a2&expiry=ae61c2be2&year=a343a7&recently=0
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,355 Swaye's Wigwam
    Park City Bend

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,006

You're? limiting yourself to Derek's current iteration of the HuskyHB den of iniquity. It goes back much further.

Racebannon. Tequilla. the Tailgater. iDawg. CastlerockRon. olddowg. royfuckingotis (my personal nemesis). dnc. the flea. crepeluvrcewg (my first cousin). jjhusky (Titanic douchebag). MonaLisaOverdrive. white71d. the ApostleofGrief. brents (say it to his face!). surfpup. OregonDawg. and the all-tim great, krisvashon - DAWG! nation's most enthusiastic member with the voice of an angel.

I fought with and among these Titans of interweb shit-talk warriors. You and your Gen. Z friends are, on your best day, lesser Gods of Olympus. If you and your young buddies see far, it is because you have stood on the shoulders of giants. Giants I says.

If you wish to do something useful and interesting, write a book on the history of these DOOGMAN Titans!! and follow their trials and travails. Follow their paths post-Doogman and chronicle their contributions to development of football message board shit talk as we know it today.

Is this a @puppylove_sugarsteel copy and paste?
    Uh, no my dear. I was pumpy before pumpy was pumpy. He copypastas the creep. Never the other way around.

Please take note.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter

Is this a @puppylove_sugarsteel copy and paste?
    Uh, no my dear. I was pumpy before pumpy was pumpy. He copypastas the creep. Never the other way around.

Please take note.
    Duly noted.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Citrus party tim?

If you could only combine the 3 and 6 year gifts
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club
    If Hardcore Husky was never formed, I wonder where we'd all be? I would have drifted off toward something but I have no idea where. Maybe right now I would be @SeattleVol on the Tennessee board.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,021 Founders Club
    dnc said:

2012 is hard to top. @swaye and @RaceBannon National Championship game was Class of 2012 'croots.

2012 was what we hope 2021 can be, Sam Huard + one other five star.

2013 was a fucking Alabama class.

DDY, Coker, Gladstone, APAG, J? SpoonieLuv, Doogles, Grumble, PUP, sermon seeker, MadSon, RoadDawg, Wilbur.

Five stars all over that class.

Plus 2012 had Boobs.

2013 rather easily.
    Hurtful but understandable regarding 2012.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,542 Swaye's Wigwam

If Hardcore Husky was never formed, I wonder where we'd all be? I would have drifted off toward something but I have no idea where. Maybe right now I would be @SeattleVol on the Tennessee board.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    89ute said:

I'm also in the October 2016 class. I'd say it was a good recruiting year for HH.

Lol no, I joined this shithole in 16
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,571 Founders Club
    Where would we be without yuge fourth anniversary posts in this shit hole?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,056 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

89ute said:

I'm also in the October 2016 class. I'd say it was a good recruiting year for HH.

Negative 2 star recruit. Didn’t even get an offer from Central WA.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

89ute said:

Negative 2 star recruit. Didn’t even get an offer from Central WA.
    Juco transfer
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,685 Standard Supporter

M'eh. No mention of the balla twins, Ruth's nice ass or WhiskeyDawg.

Poser.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,006

M'eh. No mention of the balla twins, Ruth's nice ass or WhiskeyDawg.

Poser.

Completely forgot Whiskey. Omission noted.

I probably just didn’t get the Ruth talk back then and have no recall of said ball twins.