Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Potential transfer? How lax are they being with covid eligibility waivers?

Comments

• DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    edited October 2020
    I wish our WRs weren’t busts. Jake made him and Pettis seem legit ;)
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,049 Standard Supporter

He is still young enough to where if he goes to the right team he could revive his career. For whatever reason he has always been in the dog house in Cincinnati, even when he has shown flashes of being a playmaker. Chiefs/Patriots seem like good fits.

He is made for the Andy Reid scheme. I am sure there are other locations that could revive him. I am not sure how engaged he is though.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

He is still young enough to where if he goes to the right team he could revive his career. For whatever reason he has always been in the dog house in Cincinnati, even when he has shown flashes of being a playmaker. Chiefs/Patriots seem like good fits.

He's been objectively shit in Cincy, bad blood with Marvin Lewis or not. I'd love to see him get a fresh start, but I'm not confident that he has what it takes.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited October 2020
    I think injuries have sapped a lot of what made him special. He's still fast but not elite fast anymore.

That said I'd love to see him with a QB who can actually hit him deep. Burrow could be that guy but it looks like they buried him on the depth before they had a chance to develop any chemistry. Dude has spent the majority of his career catching balls from Cyler Miles, Jake Browning and Andy Dalton.