Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bidens Tax Plan

2»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2020

Everyone wants $6.00 a gallon gas don't they?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Corporate tax from 21% to 28%. I'm sure that will help unemployment after a fake pandemic. Are these liberals born stupid? He will have erased all the job gains from Trump in the first half of his Presidency. What a moron.

Will be pushed onto our clients and we'll likely fire 1 or 2 people. I'm not taking the reduction in pay!
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

It's just funny to me that the average Joe thinks that the GOP is a tool of big business, while the Dems are always for "the little guy." Except Wall Street is backing Biden and Biden's policies will directly cost the "little guys" jobs. General viewpoints are so skewed from reality.

This tax policy is simply terrible for the health of our nation and economy. So of course, liberals enthusiastically support it. Guess they like no jobs and the welfare state picking up the slack. Who knew?

When you are a loser with no prospects all you have in life is trying to tear other people down.
    This and it starts on the playground. Most of these losers have always been losers and will always be losers. The vast majority are ugly too.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

It's just funny to me that the average Joe thinks that the GOP is a tool of big business, while the Dems are always for "the little guy." Except Wall Street is backing Biden and Biden's policies will directly cost the "little guys" jobs. General viewpoints are so skewed from reality.

This tax policy is simply terrible for the health of our nation and economy. So of course, liberals enthusiastically support it. Guess they like no jobs and the welfare state picking up the slack. Who knew?

When you are a loser with no prospects all you have in life is trying to tear other people down.
    This and it starts on the playground. Most of these losers have always been losers and will always be losers. The vast majority are ugly too.
    They arent losers because theyre ugly. Theyre ugly because theyre losers.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

FACTS
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

In February, if you didn't have a job you didn't want one. You wanted to sleep late and drink and take drugs. Just pointing that out makes you a racist.

The Throbber still wants to do that.

But with a bladder almost as old as Uncle Race, sleeping late is a pipe dream.
    I’ve been told by a Urologist I have the bladder of a 90 year old. That didn’t sound very good.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

https://foxbusiness.com/politics/2020-election-6-gallon-gas

Don't over look the Biden energy plan.

In September of 2019, we became energy independent, a net exporter of hydrocarbons. We created millions of jobs across the country and filled the coffers of states with billions in tax dollars.

We also kept gas and electricity affordable for every American family. Plus, there was a trillion-dollar swing in our favor, money was kept here rather than spent over there.

We achieved true energy freedom. One of the hugely important, but underappreciated results of the American Energy Renaissance is that peace is breaking out all over the Middle East. There’s a new order in play. Yet we have a political party and candidate who wants to end the miracle and replace it with the utopian notion of a carbonless world. There’s no such thing. Nor will there every be.

Former Vice President Joe Biden and the Democrats want to depress or even destroy one of America’s most critical industries. I don’t know about you, but I have no desire to worship at the alter of Putin or OPEC. Nor do I think it’s a good idea for American families to spend 6 bucks or more for a gallon of gas or watch their electricity bills double.

Let me take you back to the ’70s. A Republican president implemented price controls on crude oil. The conventional wisdom said we were running out of domestically produced oil and natural gas. There were no incentives to find more. Meanwhile, governments in the Middle East seized control of their oil and natural gas reserves and formed a cartel known as OPEC.

In 1973 and again in 1979, they held the world hostage.

It led to higher gas prices and in some cases, no gas at all.

The “oil shocks” rattled the world. They knew they had us where it hurts.

Perversely, we and our allies became hooked on OPEC oil for decades. The cartel dictated the supply and the price, and we shipped a good portion of our wealth to autocrats, kleptocracies and the like – not to mention the hundreds of billions in military spending to protect the energy lifelines.

We don’t have to be dumb all over again. (Wind and solar will never make us energy independent.) President Trump and his administration understand the huge geopolitical and economic benefits of American energy independence and freedom brought about by the American Energy Renaissance.

His opponent clearly does not.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bidens-clean-energy-plan-disastrous-123617308.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmluZy5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAHm6T5yIKxUsjZ4QaKrB-vZRR_fxCvev2iKcLn39z3FzKevHs526Itm5ExjvlzCPtYP6turpYnnWlcFS836sgVDtRFjQkGzPT16Hhvml2NoHTa709EDnE0lcozioWK-VsfiIPJFCiU7XjCCDfl97zZ6b2p20zdXvSRZ-UHnMDAr7

Wesley Hunt (aka Uncle Tom to the leftists) speaks strongly on this very point. He is in favor of alternate sources of energy but very clearly states we don't need to shoot ourselves in the dick in the rush to get there.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://foxbusiness.com/politics/2020-election-6-gallon-gas

Don't over look the Biden energy plan.

In September of 2019, we became energy independent, a net exporter of hydrocarbons. We created millions of jobs across the country and filled the coffers of states with billions in tax dollars.

We also kept gas and electricity affordable for every American family. Plus, there was a trillion-dollar swing in our favor, money was kept here rather than spent over there.

We achieved true energy freedom. One of the hugely important, but underappreciated results of the American Energy Renaissance is that peace is breaking out all over the Middle East. There’s a new order in play. Yet we have a political party and candidate who wants to end the miracle and replace it with the utopian notion of a carbonless world. There’s no such thing. Nor will there every be.

Former Vice President Joe Biden and the Democrats want to depress or even destroy one of America’s most critical industries. I don’t know about you, but I have no desire to worship at the alter of Putin or OPEC. Nor do I think it’s a good idea for American families to spend 6 bucks or more for a gallon of gas or watch their electricity bills double.

Let me take you back to the ’70s. A Republican president implemented price controls on crude oil. The conventional wisdom said we were running out of domestically produced oil and natural gas. There were no incentives to find more. Meanwhile, governments in the Middle East seized control of their oil and natural gas reserves and formed a cartel known as OPEC.

In 1973 and again in 1979, they held the world hostage.

It led to higher gas prices and in some cases, no gas at all.

The “oil shocks” rattled the world. They knew they had us where it hurts.

Perversely, we and our allies became hooked on OPEC oil for decades. The cartel dictated the supply and the price, and we shipped a good portion of our wealth to autocrats, kleptocracies and the like – not to mention the hundreds of billions in military spending to protect the energy lifelines.

We don’t have to be dumb all over again. (Wind and solar will never make us energy independent.) President Trump and his administration understand the huge geopolitical and economic benefits of American energy independence and freedom brought about by the American Energy Renaissance.

His opponent clearly does not.

I wish someone would say this in a debate.