Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

John Schneider drafted Malik McDowell over Budda Baker

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

It was a horrible pick. Anyone would have been better, but Budda or Kevin King would have been a big help.

Seahawks draft Utah players that can't beat Browning instead.

Seahawks are a shit franchise that like every other 1 hit wonder trailer trash NFL team drafted right for a couple years and now acts like they compete with the Patriots.

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

Holy fuck. Kill it. Pea Patch in OKC yesterday.
    5-0. Cry you Portland hipster nerd fuck.
    Only laker fans can talk shit to me right now.

We're too sophisticated for the NFL down here, except when they use UW's secondary to beat down crappy franchises like the Seahawks and Cowboys.
    Go sip your faggy microbrews and fuck off.
    'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!'

Seahawks. Mariners (worst franchise in professional sports, zero will to win anything). Sounders (faux 'cascadia' rivalry with another team I hate). Hockey Inhabitants of Climate Change Awareness arena.

City that pretends the Sonics were taken from them. My senior year the REAL u district Seattle hipsters could get tickets because no one gave a fuck. Now Seattle has some massive grievance over it.

I'm sorry who's the fag here? Yeah that would be you and Seattle pro sports fans.
    I agree about the Sonics. No pro team should move to OKC, but everyone was all of a sudden a huge fan once they were gone.
    Yep. Now I see a ton of *hipsters* at the rose garden wearing Sonics gear.

It's a complete Seattle grievance.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

It was a horrible pick. Anyone would have been better, but Budda or Kevin King would have been a big help.

Seahawks are a shit franchise that like every other 1 hit wonder trailer trash NFL team drafted right for a couple years and now acts like they compete with the Patriots.

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

We're too sophisticated for the NFL down here, except when they use UW's secondary to beat down crappy franchises like the Seahawks and Cowboys.
    'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!'

Seahawks. Mariners (worst franchise in professional sports, zero will to win anything). Sounders (faux 'cascadia' rivalry with another team I hate). Hockey Inhabitants of Climate Change Awareness arena.

City that pretends the Sonics were taken from them. My senior year the REAL u district Seattle hipsters could get tickets because no one gave a fuck. Now Seattle has some massive grievance over it.

I'm sorry who's the fag here? Yeah that would be you and Seattle pro sports fans.
    Fuck off. Go root for a HS team or whatever rednecks from Washougal root for.
    They root for the Seahawks.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!'

This is all true.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!'

Harv? True?
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!'

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!'

And usually the Ducks.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!'

Sensitive Portland resident who doesnt have shit but a washed up NBA team.

Lmao
    Western Finals the previous year and then lost the champs this year, where they had to go on a tiring run just to get in because they didn't have their 2nd best player the whole year?

Again, let's compare to what Seattle has. Which is a championship in a league that has by far the most parity. Then they followed that up with the most embarrassing championship ending in sports history.

And Blazer fans don't act like they're the fucking warriors either.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seattle has an actual NBA championship. It also has a championship in the sport with the least parity in all of sports: college football.

And it's a weird flex to suggest that not having a team at all is better than having a shitty one. I mean, baseball's about as exciting as golf/drying paint/flies fucking, so who gives a fuck anyway, but dissing Seattle for having the Mariners is weird when in comparison to the MLB Portland Fuckalls.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    4 WNBA championships
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020

Seattle has an actual NBA championship. It also has a championship in the sport with the least parity in all of sports: college football.

And it's a weird flex to suggest that not having a team at all is better than having a shitty one. I mean, baseball's about as exciting as golf/drying paint/flies fucking, so who gives a fuck anyway, but dissing Seattle for having the Mariners is weird when in comparison to the MLB Portland Fuckalls.

We're getting the rebranded A's -> Portland Antifa MLB franchise in a few years.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!'

You’re embarrassing
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!'

You’re embarrassing
    Try your best not to melt down just because someone doesn't like your precious little South Sound Seahawks.

You don't get cancelled here for not being a Seahawks/Ducks fan you little bitch.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!!!!'

'Let Russ Cook!!!!!!'

You’re embarrassing
    Try your best not to melt down just because someone doesn't like your precious little South Sound Seahawks.

You don't get cancelled here for not being a Seahawks/Ducks fan you little bitch.
    alright you two, get a room already