Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,319
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Her big assassination attempt sure was met with a THUD. I mean its wrong to take out a governor but she sure meets the definition of a tyrant and you know shit happens to tyrants. But it would be wrong
  • Options

Her big assassination attempt sure was met with a THUD. I mean its wrong to take out a governor but she sure meets the definition of a tyrant and you know shit happens to tyrants. But it would be wrong

More to the point, 86ing something doesn't really mean what Laura Cox's fever dreams tell her.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

More to the point, 86ing something doesn't really mean what Laura Cox's fever dreams tell her.
    Yeah, but using the phrase "lock and loaded" is clear evidence that you're calling for someone to be shot, right Dazzler?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,829

@HueyLongDawg, true?

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,303
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Who can ever forget the AZ target slick when you and your fellow rats screamed about the eminent danger and potential deaths because of it.

Hypocrisy is an ugly thing HH.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So, Dazzler was triggered in the exact same way as the Nut in the Gabby Giffords shooting.

Got it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Yeah, but using the phrase "lock and loaded" is clear evidence that you're calling for someone to be shot, right Dazzler?
    Odd way to say Laura Cox is retarded.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    So basically both the Right and Left like to say/do things that can be construed in very evil ways but when pushed on it explain it away ... got it
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Pretty clear that calling you a retard and a hypocrite Dazzler.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

“They bring a knife, we bring a gun.”

Obama has been inciting violence and murders for years with his rhetoric. He’s to blame for most of these shootings.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,829

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

“They bring a knife, we bring a gun.”

Obama has been inciting violence and murders for years with his rhetoric. He’s to blame for most of these shootings.
    You act like his Chief of Staff was the Mayor of Chicago and could actually do anything about the murders there or something....

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Did you just admit to being retarded? I didn’t think you were that self aware. At all. I had you squarely in the Dunning-Kruger zone.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Did you just admit to being retarded? I didn’t think you were that self aware. At all. I had you squarely in the Dunning-Kruger zone.
    I'm good with that if that's the Dunning-Kruger zone pictured in your gif.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

"86ed" is throwing a job applicant's resume in the trash.

"Locked and loaded"? "2nd Amendment remedies"? Those refer to something else.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,319
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Eighty-six or 86 is American English slang, meaning, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, "to eject or debar (a person) from premises; to reject or abandon".[1] It is used in food and drink services to indicate that an item is no longer available or that a customer should be ejected.[2] Outside this context, the term is generally used with the meaning to 'get rid of' someone or something.[2] There are many theories about the origin of the term but none are certain. It seems to have originated in the 1920s or 1930s.