Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Twitter and Facebook are the fourth and fifth branches of government, I guess.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,722
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ideals

Like real liberals have

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Ben’s too smart for what he does. Going up against him in a debate on any topic would be terrifying.
    Bob_C said:

Ben’s too smart for what he does. Going up against him in a debate on any topic would be terrifying.

Short men are tenacious.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Ben is fucking annoying 99% of the time and talks so fast you can barely underatand what he is saying. He did his best to help Hillary win in 2016 too.

But when he's right, he's right.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    While I agree with the premise, Ben loses me when he references 1A

HH is correct that freedom of speech is limited to protection against government censorship and not private enterprise, and that’s a good thing, for the most part.

That doesn’t make all of this shit any less disgusting, though, and the people like IC and HH any less shit headed.
    thechatch said:

HH is correct that freedom of speech is limited to protection against government censorship and not private enterprise, and that’s a good thing, for the most part.

That doesn’t make all of this shit any less disgusting, though, and the people like IC and HH any less shit headed.

Likeable!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

He said overturning 1st amendment ideals. Wordy and unnecessary but I'm guessing he understands the difference. Twitter can do what they want and I encourage them to keep throwing gas on the fire

He lost me when he became a never Trumper
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Is that the autistic guy I hear on the radio sometimes?
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Is that the autistic guy I hear on the radio sometimes?

Yes
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

He said overturning 1st amendment ideals. Wordy and unnecessary but I'm guessing he understands the difference. Twitter can do what they want and I encourage them to keep throwing gas on the fire

He stopped being a never Trumper about 3 years ago.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

The social media giants are in the business of providing a public forum. This needs to be recognized first and foremost.

If you own a burger shack in Montana, your facilities has to be ADA compliant because it serves the public - theoretically all the public.

If you are going to be providing a place for the public to congregate - in person or virtually - it needs to serve all the public.

Look I don't want more government, especially to enforce a 'fairness; doctrine, however BigTech is leaving us? no choice.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

thechatch said:

Human scum if you axe me.
    Spoken like a true flaming lib.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

thechatch said:

He stopped being a never Trumper about 3 years ago.
    Never forget
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

This is true, but it’s about fucking time we remove their monopolistic privileges.

Fuck those pin headed Silicon Valley ideologues - let those bitches function in a free market like everyone else and knock their asses off their thrown (like they do our statues).

I fucking hate the tech infestation