Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guthrie got kicked in the teeth

RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Biden’s stand in for the debate that was supposed to be a town hall. Trump’s march on Savannah was a bit like Sherman’s. He marched in quite easily, but chose not to burn her down.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    Founders Club
    Did you watch Griver? Did you compare her naked and partisan attacks against the POTUS to that of little George and his tea party with slo Joe? Any breathing person can deduce what's going on here. So tell me how Guthrie and the media are your friends. Seriously man I am trying really hard to understand the mind of a leftist who supports big and powerful government and those corporations they choose to run our lives.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I did not compare her naked with anyone.

Pics?
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

I’m hearing Guthrie dominated the Town Hall audience questioning 43-10

The only thing she dominated was the clock. TOP is for losers.
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

I did not compare her naked with anyone.

Pics?

Well of course 'we' wood.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Crazy Uncle

Didn't know she had it in her.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Did you watch Griver? Did you compare her naked and partisan attacks against the POTUS to that of little George and his tea party with slo Joe? Any breathing person can deduce what's going on here. So tell me how Guthrie and the media are your friends. Seriously man I am trying really hard to understand the mind of a leftist who supports big and powerful government and those corporations they choose to run our lives.

Don't over think it. By definition that is the mind of a leftist. It's all about centralized power and control over the masses. They hate independent thinking, self reliance, individual liberty and the responsibilities that go along with it. It's why they've spent the last 130 years chipping away at the constitution, using class warfare and race to divide, and the fog of crises to advance their agenda. They are fundamentally anti-American.
    This.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

RoadTrip said:

Don't over think it. By definition that is the mind of a leftist. It's all about centralized power and control over the masses. They hate independent thinking, self reliance, individual liberty and the responsibilities that go along with it. It's why they've spent the last 130 years chipping away at the constitution, using class warfare and race to divide, and the fog of crises to advance their agenda. They are fundamentally anti-American.
    It's actually simpler. They are losers who can't compete. So the goal is to make everyone "equal" so they get a similar footing as productive and intelligent people.
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

So how is it possible for such a large percentage of the population to be unable to understand what you so eloquently explained?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    too bad no one saw it.
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

too bad no one saw it.

Surprised I did. I think my wife recorded it otherwise I would have been a Friday morning QB. I found myself wanting to punch the bitch in the face. Fuck I hate the media
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

It's actually simpler. They are losers who can't compete. So the goal is to make everyone "equal" so they get a similar footing as productive and intelligent people.
    You're describing useful idiots. The goal of those who run the apparatus is state control in which they are the heads of state.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

RoadTrip said:

You're describing useful idiots. The goal of those who run the apparatus is state control in which they are the heads of state.
    Gasbag will be here shortly to reminisce about the 1830s.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

So how is it possible for such a large percentage of the population to be unable to understand what you so eloquently explained?
    Because Humans dont naturally trend towards individual liberty and the widespread freedom and security of American citizens is an anomaly in human history.
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Because Humans dont naturally trend towards individual liberty and the widespread freedom and security of American citizens is an anomaly in human history.
    Damn, gonna have to think about that one for a while but I think you're right. Our base nature is to find safety in numbers.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2020
    Sledog said:
    Have to wonder how much kickback/CCP mouthpiece money is flowing through to the Guthrie-Feldman's?

Any idea whether they have a 'foundation'?