Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hunter sold daddy

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I haven’t read the Post thing. The timing and salaciousness automatically make me think it’s probably not true. The frantic burial by MSM leads one to think it could be.

Has any outlet corroborated anything?

Hunter was up to shady shit. That said, the post is basically Donald Trump’s tabloid of choice. He was the star of NY and was in deep with the Post when he lived there. I think there is some fire, but I would also bet a lot of it is made up and embellished.
    Except for the emails and texts

Trump was impeached for .0001 percent of actual evidence

But let's bend over to be fair to (D)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY
    Pop got half for this
    Conveniently ignored by wanna be centrists @GrundleStiltzkin and @MelloDawg
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I haven’t read the Post thing. The timing and salaciousness automatically make me think it’s probably not true. The frantic burial by MSM leads one to think it could be.

Hunter was up to shady shit. That said, the post is basically Donald Trump’s tabloid of choice. He was the star of NY and was in deep with the Post when he lived there. I think there is some fire, but I would also bet a lot of it is made up and embellished.

It shouldn’t be taken down or censored from social media sites. It’s not a terrible thing. The Post is the most mainstream media that Trump has in his favor. Biden and the left have all the main ones.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

It shouldn’t be taken down or censored from social media sites. It’s not a terrible thing. The Post is the most mainstream media that Trump has in his favor. Biden and the left have all the main ones.
    Sound like something a democrat would say
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020

NY Post has the 4th largest circulation in the country. It is very mainstream.
    I didn’t know that. I always thought it was more of a gossip rag. I was thinking more NU Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post for print and the cable networks.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

If your dad sniffs little children...

And you love snorting cocaine...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

@GrundleStiltzkin is more of a fascist IMO

Which is why race & his buddies hate me so much.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Pop got half for this
    Still ignored
  • Options
    Founders Club

Pop got half for this
    Still ignored
    Ignored yet again
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    You can be cautious about the emails and still cover the story. The evidence in support of them being real is far greater than the evidence the MSM had in support of the Russian collusion story and that didn't stop them from doing a full court press on that story for 3 years. You'll notice that the Biden campaign hasn't claimed the emails are bogus.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

You can be cautious about the emails and still cover the story. The evidence in support of them being real is far greater than the evidence the MSM had in support of the Russian collusion story and that didn't stop them from doing a full court press on that story for 3 years. You'll notice that the Biden campaign hasn't claimed the emails are bogus.
    Absolutely.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    LOL how can they when Joe's campaign/records as VP said Joe may have met the guy he was getting paid to meet!

How could the Ruskies make this all line up? The whole I have to give daddy half is the clincher.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Joe got allowance reparations from his crackhead son🤣
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Well son of a bitch...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes