Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hunter sold daddy

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Like I said, guys

The fix is in.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2020
    They get worse. Even Twatter had to pull the plug right now for damage control.

After the stock market closed, of course. Somebody sold a lot of shares before the “glitch.”.

• Options
    Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows

By MAIREAD MCARDLE
    October 15, 2020 9:38 AM

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hunter-biden-offered-10-million-annually-by-chinese-energy-firm-for-introductions-alone-email-shows/

Hunter Biden entered into a consulting contract with China’s largest private energy company that initially earned him $10 million a year “for introductions alone,” according to leaked emails.

In an email chain from Aug. 2, 2017, Biden discussed a deal with the former chairman of CEFC China Energy, Ye Jianming, saying Ye agreed to change the terms of Biden’s three-year consulting contract with CEFC, which initially promised Biden $10 million per-year “for introductions alone,” to make it “much more lasting and more lucrative,” the New York Post reported, although the authenticity of the Biden emails has not been independently confirmed.

• Options
    So Joe Biden is for fracking in Ukraine yet against it in the USA.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020

Hunter is your typical privileged soy beta cuck that represents the pussified shells of men that are being bread from the liberal colleges. Very sad!

He’s smoking rocks and banging whores. A scumbag sure, but he’s definitely not a a typical soy boy from a liberal college.

The New Yorker profile on Hunter Biden was really good. It’s worth a read. I came out of it actually feeling a little sorry for him. Even more so now that he was always the black sheep even tho he was the one making money while his brother entered politics and got fawned over by Joe.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Hunter is your typical privileged soy beta cuck that represents the pussified shells of men that are being bread from the liberal colleges. Very sad!

He’s smoking rocks and banging whores. A scumbag sure, but he’s definitely not a a typical soy boy from a liberal college.

The New Yorker profile on Hunter Biden was really good. It’s worth a read. I came out of it actually feeling a little sorry for him. Even more so now that he was always the black sheep even tho he was the one making money while his brother entered politics and got fawned over by Joe.
    The emails really show how Joe used Hunter and Beau as money-launderers for the Bidens. Private island in the Carribean, too. Even their daughter isn’t campaigning for Joe.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I haven’t read the Post thing. The timing and salaciousness automatically make me think it’s probably not true. The frantic burial by MSM leads one to think it could be.

Has any outlet corroborated anything?
  • Options

I haven’t read the Post thing. The timing and salaciousness automatically make me think it’s probably not true. The frantic burial by MSM leads one to think it could be.

Are you serious? Who would need to corroborate it for you to believe it’s true?

The FBI hasn’t denied it and they were the first to get the hard drive and then did nothing with it. That agency is so dumb they didn’t realize there would be multiple copies of the hard drove saved and given to others.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Like I said, guys

The fix is in.

Hope you guys bought ammo, cigarettes, and TP.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

thechatch said:

Like I said, guys

The fix is in.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hunter was up to shady shit. That said, the post is basically Donald Trump’s tabloid of choice. He was the star of NY and was in deep with the Post when he lived there. I think there is some fire, but I would also bet a lot of it is made up and embellished.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited October 2020

Hunter was up to shady shit. That said, the post is basically Donald Trump’s tabloid of choice. He was the star of NY and was in deep with the Post when he lived there. I think there is some fire, but I would also bet a lot of it is made up and embellished.
    Except for the emails and texts

Trump was impeached for .0001 percent of actual evidence

But let's bend over to be fair to (D)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,231
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Except for the emails and texts

Trump was impeached for .0001 percent of actual evidence

But let's bend over to be fair to (D)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY
    Pop got half for this
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Are you serious? Who would need to corroborate it for you to believe it’s true?

The FBI hasn’t denied it and they were the first to get the hard drive and then did nothing with it. That agency is so dumb they didn’t realize there would be multiple copies of the hard drove saved and given to others.
    Why?

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

Like I said, guys

The fix is in.

what, no quick rise yeast?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

thechatch said:

Like I said, guys

The fix is in.

what, no quick rise yeast?
    Yeast has only showed back up on our shelves in the last couple weeks.