Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hunter sold daddy

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Biden in lockdown mode all week. China/Democrat Media isn’t reporting it. Good luck, Hunter. Has he killed himself yet for being B

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Biden's signature on the receipt dropping off the laptops
    Biden's lawyer asking for the laptops back
    Biden's private pictures released from the laptops
    Biden's emails confirmed by other people who received the emails

This is Hunter Biden's shit.

Of course it is.

That’s why they haven’t denied any of it, beyond the “it’s all jes a buncha Russian propaganda!!!!”
    Same play The Throbber ran when his parents found booze in his car in high school.

"That's not mine. It must belong to somebody I gave a ran home to after practice."

They never found the weed.....

My move was to not deny it. Hell, my HS daughters have alcohol once in awhile at parties and as long as they call for rides or take Uber home, we are glad as parents to know the truth.
    I"m old enough that if one got caught drinking, that was grounds for immediate dismissal from one's respective sports ball team. No warning, just gone.

Didn't mean everybody didn't pound beers - but you were smart about it and didn't put your parents in a spot where they had to 'teach' a lesson.

Nobody gave a fuck about drunk driving then. It was as normal as keeping a bottle in the desk drawer.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Biden in lockdown mode all week. China/Democrat Media isn’t reporting it. Good luck, Hunter. Has he killed himself yet for being B

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Of course it is.

That’s why they haven’t denied any of it, beyond the “it’s all jes a buncha Russian propaganda!!!!”
    Same play The Throbber ran when his parents found booze in his car in high school.

"That's not mine. It must belong to somebody I gave a ran home to after practice."

My move was to not deny it. Hell, my HS daughters have alcohol once in awhile at parties and as long as they call for rides or take Uber home, we are glad as parents to know the truth.
    I"m old enough that if one got caught drinking, that was grounds for immediate dismissal from one's respective sports ball team. No warning, just gone.

Didn't mean everybody didn't pound beers - but you were smart about it and didn't put your parents in a spot where they had to 'teach' a lesson.

Nobody gave a fuck about drunk driving then. It was as normal as keeping a bottle in the desk drawer.

Lol my high school principal kept it in house. Terrifying dude. Was an asu lineman. Big sweaty guy.

He'd flip out and yell at us and then make us bust our ass cleaning up trash or some shit.

Other schools in the district always had like half the football team kicked off every other year or so. Big scandals.

Dude was a climber. Prob superintendent now haha
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,545
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

BREAKING: Hunter Biden associate’s emails reveal details of deal with fmr Moscow mayors wife to launder funds into the US in avoidance of sanctions, Devon Archer claimed firm received $200M - @OANN

— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) October 19, 2020
    Nothing to see here
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,631
    thechatch said:

Bob_C said:

BREAKING: Hunter Biden associate’s emails reveal details of deal with fmr Moscow mayors wife to launder funds into the US in avoidance of sanctions, Devon Archer claimed firm received $200M - @OANN

— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) October 19, 2020
    Nothing to see here

Russia!!!!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

thechatch said:

Houhusky said:

Of course it is.

If I can’t drive drunk how am I going to get home?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I see this with my mom. She won’t even consider “news” unless it from from here Democrat Media she consumes. If they don’t report it, it doesn’t exists.

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,095

I see this with my mom. She won’t even consider “news” unless it from from here Democrat Media she consumes. If they don’t report it, it doesn’t exists.

Actual centrists can acknowledge the double standard of the tweet. Both sides do this and seek confirmation bias every day.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Two crates of pipe bombs found at pedophile pizza parlor potd.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    HHusky said:

I’ve never posted about pizza and the reporting was incorrect on the pipe bombs near Lafayette Park, and then retracted. You can’t even get your insults correct, you’re so dumb. Ha

Meanwhile you’re still shitting “Russia Russia” out of your fat pie hole and pretending you own some Big Shot firm.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

I’ve never posted about pizza and the reporting was incorrect on the pipe bombs near Lafayette Park, and then retracted. You can’t even get your insults correct, you’re so dumb. Ha

Meanwhile you’re still shitting “Russia Russia” out of your fat pie hole and pretending you own some Big Shot firm.
    I love how leftist love to claim that Pizzagate was some sort of mainstream Republican position, just like they now do with QAnon. To this day all I know about either of those things is from reading what the left has claimed they are. I read conservative news sources pretty much every damn day and I don't recall any of them ever discussing either of those topics.

This problem here is the usual one. Liberals like Dazzler and IC think that everyone is as dumb and as gullible as they are so they just assume we were all in on Pizzagate, since they swallowed hook, line and sinker the Russian collusion bullshit, and the Covington Catholic kids stories.
  • Options
    I was in college but I remember the entire Richard Jewell false narrative the FBI and their media constructed. That was almost 25 years ago. Why would things have gotten any better with zero questioning until Trump started challenging the IC.

The IC will get back at you six ways to Sunday, as Shumer admitted in a rare moment of honesty a few years ago.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:
    Russians have obviously been playing the election interference long ball. Got Hunter to drop off the laptop in April of 2019.
  • Options
    HH will Russia 'till his death. He's on the side of Russia and can't even realize it.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    edited October 2020