Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OBK, True ?!?!

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
ALLEGEDLY ... Obama, Biden & Clinton are behind the assassination of Seal Team 6 and paying Iran $152B as a STFU. Somehow it connects Benghazi and OBL. Body double-killed in the OBL raid, not OBL.

I'm not following this story at all. It doesn't make sense. POTUS tweeted today.

If true, YUGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCybWf1g9K8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_VQ0CP2S5U

Comments

• Options
    Founders Club
    11:30 of the second video, alleges Hillary sold/directed stinger missiles to shoot down and kill Seal Team 6, post OBL raid, through Benghazi via a CIA stash of stingers in Qatar.

Allegedly Iran had OBL and were in negotiations with the CIA to hand him over, then the Obama Administration decided to have him transported to Pakistan for a "Trophy Kill"

JFC, I can't even.

This better not be true.

Dude is clearly emotional talking about it.

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,339
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2020
    I doubt this, this is info wars crap

Unless their is proof
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

I doubt this, this is info wars crap

Unless their is proof

Allegedly there are troves of video and other documents. Allegedly.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    Founders Club
    I am very good friends with a member of ST6. He served in both gulf wars and the stories are out of this world. He is one bad mother fucker and worth more than a billion dollars. He served out of love for his country. In the movie Lone Survivor, he was on one of the Chinooks looking for survivors. He knew all the men personally on the ground (should have never been there) and the 16 men who were shot down. I'll send this to him for his thoughts. We have a joint friend who will definitely have an opinion on this and would know if it has any credibility.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We will know in a hurry if it’s bullshit. The accusers claim proof will be dropped this week
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Just got word back from the friend I mentioned above it's 100% true.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I watched one of these over weekend. Qatari Falconer...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

I am very good friends with a member of ST6. He served in both gulf wars and the stories are out of this world. He is one bad mother fucker and worth more than a billion dollars. He served out of love for his country. In the movie Lone Survivor, he was on one of the Chinooks looking for survivors. He knew all the men personally on the ground (should have never been there) and the 16 men who were shot down. I'll send this to him for his thoughts. We have a joint friend who will definitely have an opinion on this and would know if it has any credibility.

I've heard Jocko talk about your buddy on a podcast, just in terms of the wide swath and types of people who come into the Team's.

Mad respect.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

We will know in a hurry if it’s bullshit. The accusers claim proof will be dropped this week

Idk what the fuck they are waiting for. You just give those who dont want this out tim to sabotage.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

doogie said:

Idk what the fuck they are waiting for. You just give those who dont want this out tim to sabotage.
    Yeah, if people are sitting on this, for nearly 10 years, wtf?
  • Options
    Founders Club

I’d like to see something more substantial than a wanna be journalist bimbo talking in hyperbole

Exactly this.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020
    Lot of smoke here. Probably need a special prosecutor to be sure
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

I’d like to see something more substantial than a wanna be journalist bimbo talking in hyperbole

Exactly this.
    There's as much preasure from "republicans" to dismantle Trump and keep the deep state in power and generationally wealthy as is coming from the lunatic left and their accomplices in the media. We have no idea what we're up against but hey we have ESPN, YouTube, Google and Netflix...stop asking questions, obey or get on the train
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Lot of smoke here. Probably need a special prosecutor to be sure

No need. He gave all of the materials to a Congressperson. Let the process work itself out. This could turn into a Major campaign issue in ‘22, ‘24 tops!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

RoadTrip said:

I've heard Jocko talk about your buddy on a podcast, just in terms of the wide swath and types of people who come into the Team's.

Mad respect.
    There's more about him I can't write here because it would dox him. He's fucking amazing. He's never had a drink in his life which I find odd but whatever. He tells me there’s cells of men like him all over the country in constant communication with each other just waiting to go into action if and when neceasary. For those of you dipshit liberals that think the power and might of the US government and miliatry can and will be used to take out an insurrection of wannabe soldiers with toy guns, you're fucking wrong and we're the only country left in the world willing ro die and fight for freedom. Your government, both CON and RAT are corrupt beyond imagination.
    Are they fond of aloha shirts?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    RoadTrip said:

Its been a long standing open secret that the CIA used supposed "strictly diplomatic" embassies/compounds as a base of operations for their "counter insurgency" operations by anyone mildly in the know.

I know a guy who was stationed in Camp Lemonnier Djibouti around that time... When he came home he told me that it felt like the CIA was running the whole camp, about the CIA strong arming military flights into airspace we weren't officially operating in, midnight drops of weapons and money in countries they weren't supposed to be in, weird missions to luxury resorts in Tanzania posing as missionary doctors or vets to have meetings with with Al-Shabaab leaders... He was engaged in a few very light skirmishes and later applied for the requisite benefits and recognitions, was told point blank, "No, those missions dont exist, dont ask again." by his superiors...

Murdered, accident, or disappeared into protective custody... who fucking knows... but there was plenty of spook shit that went on with the CIA and the top of the military-political hierarchy under Obama/Hillary.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    If I like my Gog Magog, can I keep it?