Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gaybob Soup de Jour Has Something to Say

I’m really puzzled by this recent wave of nostalgia for @puppylove_sugarsteel. Bumping his threads right and left, liking his old poasts, constantly quoting him, asking him to come back to HCH, driving by his house multiple tims in the middle of the night (oh wait, that’s me with Mike Vorel). You get my point.

Sometims you just gotta let them go.

I pray to Allah that the Husky interwebs will bring us entertaining, new fish to fill the hole in our? collective hearts.

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,949 Swaye's Wigwam

I’m really puzzled by this recent wave of nostalgia for @puppylove_sugarsteel. Bumping his threads right and left, liking his old poasts, constantly quoting him, asking him to come back to HCH, driving by his house multiple tims in the middle of the night (oh wait, that’s me with Mike Vorel). You get my point.

I pray to Allah that the Husky interwebs will bring us entertaining, new fish to fill the hole in our? collective hearts.

Pumpy makes me laugh with his ridiculousness. I feel like he means and/or believes most of what he says and that is the funny part. It's also the part that makes him a really piss poor, unlikable character.

Do I care about him, care if he's OK, or care if he comes back? Not really. Will I be entertained by him if he does? 81% likelihood.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Is that way they call it these days?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club

I might need to make a pole.