Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lakers Fucking Suck

Good god these guys are horrible. Kobe you aren't winning shit ever. Just retire now.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    In other breaking news, it's going to rain in Seattle today.
  • Options
    I am looking forward to the coming Kobe meltdowns.
  • Options

Good god these guys are horrible. Kobe you aren't winning shit ever. Just retire now.

Given this upcoming draft, this is a great year to suck.

Imagine they land Melo and a top tier pick they'll be back quickly.

This is the Lakers things always seem to work out for them.

The one big difference that could fuck it all up is Jim Buss who appears to have reached James Dolan territory.
  • Options

The one big difference that could fuck it all up is Jim Buss who appears to have reached James Dolan territory.
    LOLOLOLOLOL.

Carmelonoma would be a perfect guy to carry on the fucking dreckfest.
  • Options

LOLOLOLOLOL.

Carmelonoma would be a perfect guy to carry on the fucking dreckfest.
    I must clarify I hate the Lakers so sometimes I let that influence my posts.

I would love for Melo to go to the Lakers. The modern day T-Mac.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I already explained the Lakers and Kobe's plan when the extension was signed. Get Kobe to number 2 all time in scoring, sign Kevin Love after next season and then Durant the season after that or Westbrook the season after that.
  • Options

I already explained the Lakers and Kobe's plan when the extension was signed. Get Kobe to number 2 all time in scoring, sign Kevin Love after next season and then Durant the season after that or Westbrook the season after that.

When did the NBA abolish the salary cap?
  • Options

Did I miss the part where Jim Buss decided to hand the franchise over to someone competent?
  • Options

When did the NBA abolish the salary cap?
    PM the Brooklyn Nets for details.
  • Options

Did I miss the part where Jim Buss decided to hand the franchise over to someone competent?
    Kupchak is more than competent.
  • Options

Kupchak is more than competent.
    Never heard of him. Does he poast here?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The Lakers aren't winning shit for a long time. Kobe is finished as a star and it will all be downhill. They may be able to sign one star but that doesn't guarantee they will even be playoff caliber.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

The Lakers aren't winning shit for a long time. Kobe is finished as a star and it will all be downhill. They may be able to sign one star but that doesn't guarantee they will even be playoff caliber.

I think they get Love in 2 years but still who's around him
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    If the Lakers are serious about basketball next year they stay the hell away from Melo, go get Kevin Love, and tell Kobe thanks and then ask him to LEAVE!!!!!
  • Options

If the Lakers are serious about basketball next year they stay the hell away from Melo, go get Kevin Love, and tell Kobe thanks and then ask him to LEAVE!!!!!

Due to Jim BussFS they already gave him a 2 year 48 mill extension when they didn't need to.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Love is a better rebounding Carmello. No defense, high volume shooter. He's a very good player, but you will never win shit with him unless you have a top 5 defensive center playing next to him. I guess you could say the same about Dirk at one point, but Dirk is a legit 7 footer.

• Options

Love is a better rebounding Carmello. No defense, high volume shooter. He's a very good player, but you will never win shit with him unless you have a top 5 defensive center playing next to him. I guess you could say the same about Dirk at one point, but Dirk is a legit 7 footer.

Pau is still pretty fucking good. It would be a start at least, way better than Melo.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,978
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The Clippers absolutely smoked the Fakers about a week ago. It was beautiful. Enjoy it while it lasts.