Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hmm, I'd discount this just because Real Doog is mentioned but..

section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
Swaye's Wigwam
edited April 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board

If you are a husky fan, be ready, the program will likely face some dark and challenging times ahead, as a FAN, I am devastated.

— Tyler Coughlin (@TyCoughlin88) April 24, 2013

I obviously haven't been working with RealDawg as of late, that was a result of learning some pretty sad things regarding this program.

Therefore, my plan is to go public with the information I have & hope that this sport cleans itself up, so I can go back to loving THE GAME

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,312
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We're getting hammered for going 7-6?
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If 7-6 is success what does failure look like?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Worst punishment possible would be having to play Oregon twice a year.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    15 hours ago

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS: (And Justin or Matt I would prefer all of these posts get deleted) Here's his deal, I let him go as a staff member and now this is turning a little postal. I have no idea what he is talking about. There is nothing "scandalous" going on and he isn't someone who would even be privvy to any insider information so these tweets are an illustration of something even more troubling and that's someone who feels jilted and is, for all intents and purposes, delusioinal. I had very little dealings with him and all he did was cover two practices for us, I decided not to hire him full time. He then went off the edge. He said he was going to spread it around the net that I drink wine every night too and smoked pot when I was younger, which I found comical -- it doesn't stop there -- this is a highly volatile situation, where law enforcement is involved now because of serious threats made both to myself and others. I can guarantee you that this young man is very troubled and these tweets are just a reflection of that. And it's very sad, but disturbing. Please don't feed into this because it's a very serious issue and nothing to joke about. This one time, I am asking your fanbase with all sincerity to not feed into this. Thanks

This post was edited by RuthR on 4/24/2013 at 7:44 PM
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

15 hours ago

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS: (And Justin or Matt I would prefer all of these posts get deleted) Here's his deal, I let him go as a staff member and now this is turning a little postal. I have no idea what he is talking about. There is nothing "scandalous" going on and he isn't someone who would even be privvy to any insider information so these tweets are an illustration of something even more troubling and that's someone who feels jilted and is, for all intents and purposes, delusioinal. I had very little dealings with him and all he did was cover two practices for us, I decided not to hire him full time. He then went off the edge. He said he was going to spread it around the net that I drink wine every night too and smoked pot when I was younger, which I found comical -- it doesn't stop there -- this is a highly volatile situation, where law enforcement is involved now because of serious threats made both to myself and others. I can guarantee you that this young man is very troubled and these tweets are just a reflection of that. And it's very sad, but disturbing. Please don't feed into this because it's a very serious issue and nothing to joke about. This one time, I am asking your fanbase with all sincerity to not feed into this. Thanks

Ruth making empty threats of lawsuits and prosecution? Is it Thursday already?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,312
    Swaye's Wigwam

15 hours ago

Ruth making empty threats of lawsuits and prosecution? Is it Thursday already?

Kim? True?!
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did Ruth and Kim form a naked daisy chain with the Fox lawyers?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    How the fuck do you get into so many lawsuits covering teenage boys playing football.....oh wait.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Shit Damone. You drink wine every night? That's just crazy enough to work.