Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawks defense looks like shit

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hawks have never been 5 and 0 before
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    getting healthy after the break will help.

Dunbar coming back is huge. Add in Green and Harrison and Reed will get some help up front. Should help.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

DK coming through for my fantasy team once again. I like seeing him become the alpha male of the wrs corp. The offensive line has got to protect Russ better. I don't think him running around the field is going to be sustainable.

I thought there must be something wrong with him because he was picked so low. He does drop a few too many, but he makes some incredible plays and has consistently gotten better.
    He's 6'4" over 230 pounds of solid muscle and can run a sub 4.4 40. I wish he would catch with his hands more instead of bringing most balls to his chest. Other than that, this guy is just physically special. You can play perfect defense on him, and not have a chance.
    He’ll never have Randy Moss’ hands or explosive burst but he’s as close to Calvin Johnson as I’ve seen since prime MegaTron and DK is only 22.
    T.O. without the baggage. All the way to the mediocre hands. Everything else he has. His shuttle time had me concerned when we picked him, but it hasn’t shown on the field. He looks plenty quick to me.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,185
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

DK coming through for my fantasy team once again. I like seeing him become the alpha male of the wrs corp. The offensive line has got to protect Russ better. I don't think him running around the field is going to be sustainable.

I thought there must be something wrong with him because he was picked so low. He does drop a few too many, but he makes some incredible plays and has consistently gotten better.
    He's 6'4" over 230 pounds of solid muscle and can run a sub 4.4 40. I wish he would catch with his hands more instead of bringing most balls to his chest. Other than that, this guy is just physically special. You can play perfect defense on him, and not have a chance.
    He’ll never have Randy Moss’ hands or explosive burst but he’s as close to Calvin Johnson as I’ve seen since prime MegaTron and DK is only 22.
    And isn't on the lions.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    Never cared for Dori at all but he was an idiot to tweet that. As stupid as the athletes he covers.

DK makes some incredible plays but to call him in alpha is premature. He is good for 1-2 drops a game and is still a puss with his body. As roadie said he is getting better, hopefully he’ll learn that he’s got 30 pounds on almost every DB and use it to his advantage.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    22 ypc, NFL rank#1

5 TD, #3. (Should be 6, #2t)

12.71 ypT, #1

39 targets, #27

Dude is in the conversation as the NFL #1 receiver and he’s not half way thru his second year on a Rookie contract.