Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Still silence from the Tug Centrists and Leftists

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,552 Standard Supporter
edited October 2020 in Tug Tavern
doogie said:
Disgusting.

Denounce it. The "Just an Idea" group.

Crickets.

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,108 Standard Supporter
    Commies sorry other commies no matter what they've done. Murder is how they take power.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Commies sorry other commies no matter what they've done. Murder is how they take power.

This and none of them will admit it
    Sledog said:

Fact Check: false

Commies do not want to murder you. They simply want to help you by prosecuting you and removing you from society.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,552 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Sledog said:

Commies do not want to murder you. They simply want to help you by prosecuting you and removing you from society.
    Commies know that speaking against the Party also means persecution and death.

Thus, crickets from Tug centrists and statists.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,158

This is basically how I picture every leftist

In my country we would take her out back and finish her.
    doogie said:

Sledog said:

So when they starve you to death at the labor camp it's classed as a natural death? China calls bullshit!

where’s @HHusky, @ insecure doog and the rest of the Coronabros?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter

Nothing says diversity and inclusion like leftards demanding ultimate conformity in thought and action. You ain't black says it all.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Swaye said:

It takes SIX years to learn to say "old white guys are the root of all problems in the universe but vote Biden 2020?"
    Private companies and corporations can still hire her. Her lack of knowledge on the EO disqualifies her more than anything else as a candidate. How many years of college does it take to learn to teach “Straight White People Suck,” anyhow?

Swaye said:

It takes SIX years to learn to say "old white guys are the root of all problems in the universe but vote Biden 2020?"
    Private companies and corporations can still hire her. Her lack of knowledge on the EO disqualifies her more than anything else as a candidate. How many years of college does it take to learn to teach “Straight White People Suck,” anyhow?
    Let’s take a look at our first slide, shall we?

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,552 Standard Supporter

Chill out, girlfriend and watch a movie...

https://www.uncletom.com/
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    If she would have spent just 6 months of those 6 years getting in shape she wouldn't have to work

Sad
    Apply more black lipstick and post shit.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020
    Swaye said:

I just worked with a developer whose wife is a Diversity and Inclusion manager at another company downtown.

Trust me, that's the career to go into. Talk about getting paid to do absolutely nothing, she made a higher salary than we were paying him, she wasn't working hardly at all due to the pandemic, not furloughed or anything, and he was constantly needing to go run errands for her throughout the day. It's never been harder to maintain a politically correct attitude about the whole thing and not be a complete asshole to him every day about it.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Swaye said:

I just worked with a developer whose wife is a Diversity and Inclusion manager at another company downtown.

Trust me, that's the career to go into. Talk about getting paid to do absolutely nothing, she made a higher salary than we were paying him, she wasn't working hardly at all due to the pandemic, not furloughed or anything, and he was constantly needing to go run errands for her throughout the day. It's never been harder to maintain a politically correct attitude about the whole thing and not be a complete asshole to him every day about it.
    Show him how much @haie you have in your life.