Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Debate next week...

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,488 Founders Club

Talk is cheap

No one has yet enlightened us with what Trump should have done differently

Including Biden who tried the unconstitutional fed grab of power from the states before backtracking

Its a fucking virus

Another one is on the way. Hide under the bed

He has to play the game and he's not willing to do so to get re-elected. That's fine, but you know how this shit works. All he had to do was not mock people wearing masks, wear one himself, and give people the impression that even if he disagreed with Fauci or whoever that he at least was taking COVID seriously. Fake it to make it, if you want another cornball corporate phrase.
    Thinking that Trump should be anything other than himself to win over this mythical center is why the GOP are soft fucking losers and why they are about to lose the best fighter they have had since RR

IMO

I mean Mello isn't voting for Trump if Donald let him fuck Melania. Because he's gay but still you get the point
    I think his personality has become schtick and gotten stale. Some of it can be blamed on the media campaign against him the last 4 years, but COVID has enough people irrationally freaked out that it changed the equation and he has failed to adapt. When people actually think they're going to die you have to make them feel a little bit of comfort, which is not his strong suit. Empathy is not exactly my strongest skill and even I'm surprised at how Trump hasn't figured it out.
    Agree to disagree. Lord knows plenty of people do disagree with me. The people have the last word this November and December. Maybe into January
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    I'm starting to think he's backing out of the debate because of his current condition and the objection to the virtual setting is an excuse. Did anyone check out his interview on Fox News this morning? Holy shit.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    How did Biden's interview this morning work out? Geezus you suck at this. Trump says stupid sh*t all the time. Like this is a surprise?
    doogie said:

Which people?

Republicans

I'm starting to think he's backing out of the debate because of his current condition and the objection to the virtual setting is an excuse. Did anyone check out his interview on Fox News this morning? Holy shit.

You watch FOX news?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

How did Biden's interview this morning work out? Geezus you suck at this. Trump says stupid sh*t all the time. Like this is a surprise?

How it always does - low energy and rambling. But that's nothing new. On the other hand, Trump appearing frail or otherwise sick for a two hour long debate would not be a smart play for someone who has staked his entire image on strength and energy. Trump has several hands he could play here, but none of them are ideal.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,113 Standard Supporter

Biden needs nerds on computers looking up answers and teleprompters! That's why he wants virtual debate. His Max Smart communication rig didn't work well last outing.