Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

question for the left and "centrists"

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,492 Swaye's Wigwam
Want to explain this?

Biden calls blacks “predators” and “without redemption”. Says “we are hanging them for everything except jay walking” http://www.youtube.com/shorts/FfAuaykabHs
1. RACIST joe Biden calling black people predators and explaining why they are unredeamable and should be in jail. http://www.youtube.com/shorts/FfAuaykabHs
2. Joe wrote the 94 crime bill led to millions of black men being imprisoned for minor offenses.
3. JOE DEPORTED 5 million Hispanics while in the White House
4. Joe opposed school integration and said he did not want his kids going to school in a racial jungle. https://youtu.be/b4G7GIvLvgw
5. Joe Biden worked with dozens of segregationists. Joe stated IN CONGRESS IN 1977 “I don’t want my kids growing up in a racial jungle, I do not want school bussing and no integration” https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1021626
6. NBC is not some right wing media.
Why do racist white liberals lie about Joe Biden‘s racial hatred and the facts about the policies that he promoted and implemented which harmed hurt and led to the death of minorities over the last 47 years? https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1021626
7. RACIST Joe Biden describes how blacks are borne into single mothers homes and how they will come after his wife and kids https://youtu.be/7oDHSt-CKtc
-I posted the links. Have the sack learn the truth.
-White Democrats are the most racist group in history.
-I and many black & Hispanic men will not vote for Trump!!!

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,492 Swaye's Wigwam
    Found this on reddit and copy and pasted it. Please explain what Biden is conveying.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,965 Founders Club
    1994 Biden > 2020 Biden. That’s my take.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Fun story. Just got off the phone with my sister. She's a leftist. She just got a decent job after fucking around in bs jobs. (She's 26). Lives in Chicago. She screenshared with me today about filling out the w4. She's like wtf why am I not keeping anything. This is insane!

I said welcome to the right side of things.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,158

Fun story. Just got off the phone with my sister. She's a leftist. She just got a decent job after fucking around in bs jobs. (She's 26). Lives in Chicago. She screenshared with me today about filling out the w4. She's like wtf why am I not keeping anything. This is insane!

Flagged for no pics.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam
    So what’s your question?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

The guy does seem like he was at one time a blue collar, tuff liberal. Now he just panders to the extreme for votes. He’s a puppet.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Stop plagiarizing the Candace Owens origin story.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,488 Founders Club

To be fair its quite common really

I still remember my first
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam

I can remember wondering at 16 why the fuck I was paying so much in taxes while making minimum wage.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,488 Founders Club

I can remember wondering at 16 why the fuck I was paying so much in taxes while making minimum wage.
    I was flipping burgers at the ballfield at 14

I wanted a stereo
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

She sounds poor
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

The guy does seem like he was at one time a blue collar, tuff liberal. Now he just panders to the extreme for votes. He’s a puppet.
    He wanted to win forget principle
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

I was flipping burgers at the ballfield at 14

I wanted a stereo
    Like the rich kids playing ball had?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,110 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020
    The left are the actual racists and always have been. History says so and you can see them say it themselves if you look.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Local + state taxes may be the biggest scam of all time.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club
    I think Biden is very patronizing towards minorities and is probably more racist than Trump. You can tell from his comments, his mindset is in 1966.

I try hard to vote on economic issues and if it were 2012 Biden v. Trump (before this SJW bullshit took off and he was all there) I lean Biden. It's a different tim. At least Trump cares a little about America. He's also accomplished things. Dimocrats are in extreme power grab and burn it all down to get to bad orange man mode. It's pathetic.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,556 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020

Puppet pander pay way better the tuff liberal pay.

#science
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,492 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

So what’s your question?

Explain how Biden isnt racist but Trump is
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I’ve never heard Trump compliment Blacks who clean up nice or who stock the shelves during a pandemic so he has the privilege of staying home if he wants.

Trump worked throughout his Covid infection, a disease that targets all minorities but mainly Blacks, based on what the Press is reporting. This insensitivity can not stand