Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• doogiedoogie Posts: 9,781
    5,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes 5000 Comments 250 Answers
    that was a GOOD pickup for the hawks
  • dncdnc Posts: 47,539
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments
    I don't really understand this one. Run defense has been sensational. He's not helping the pass rush. Assuming he didn't cost much I guess it's a good depth move.
    RoadDawg55
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Posts: 3,504
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes 2500 Comments
    dnc said:

I don't really understand this one. Run defense has been sensational. He's not helping the pass rush. Assuming he didn't cost much I guess it's a good depth move.

Yeah I'm not expecting much, but good injury insurance/keeping Poona, Mone, Reed fresh.

Pass rush still the big problem, we need to convince Michael Bennett to come out of retirement or something
    dncdoogie
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 31,464
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes

dnc said:

Yeah I'm not expecting much, but good injury insurance/keeping Poona, Mone, Reed fresh.

Pass rush still the big problem, we need to convince Michael Bennett to come out of retirement or something
    the Bruce Irvin injury was really bad timing. But even then it still needed help.
    dnc
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Posts: 26,037
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 25000 Comments Seventh Anniversary

dnc said:

Michael Bennett isn’t worth it. He won’t help much and he’s a cancer.
    DerekJohnsonCFetters_Nacho_Loverdoogiedirtysouwfdawg
  • dncdnc Posts: 47,539
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments
    dnc said:

This didn't age well. Apparently Pete and John knew the run defense wasn't as good as it had looked early on. Should be a worthwhile signing if he has anything left.
    RoadDawg55
  • dnc said:

Michael Bennett isn’t worth it. He won’t help much and he’s a cancer.
    He can't even play anymore. Was a bum on Dallas last year.