Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Election Poll - Call It

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,185
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump in a tight one because all the poles are bullshit.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Use to happen on the old Shed at Educk. Leftards would leave in shame then reappear with an alt handle, then lie about it until is was so obvious they would have to admit. Sock puppetry is also a leftard staple.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...

pawz said:

89ute said:

Fucking pussies. Have faith in America. Take it from the guy with BALLS enough to put TRUMP stickers his car. SLC is liberal and I have my finger on the pulse. Trumy big. They can't cheat enought to overcome.

We homeys, Ute. It isn't going to be close.

PA is going to go Red, MI is definitely going red and maybe even WI is sick of this bullshit. Would not surprise me a bit if Minnesota went red too - even dumb Norwegians don't like their shit getting trashed unless they are the Vikings doing the looting and pillaging.

Rioting and burning shit down is not a good hope and change strategy.

This post will age as poorly as your COVID death estimates. Something tells me you haven't experienced much success in gambling or investing.
    Ic on the record now so that guess sure to be wrong.
    Loser leaves town bet. If Trump wins the blue wall states I'll leave this board. If he loses then you're gone, no warning, just gone.
    Why would he make a bet - ostensibly a -ev wager - when he has more to lose and nothing to gain?

Pro tip: you aren't as important as you think you are.
    You could make a good argument that leaving this cesspool is a win.

Anyways it doesn't matter, we all know @UW_Doog_Bot is too much of a pussy to take on the bet.
    You're going to leave if Trump wins anyways. Hth.
    uw_doog_bitch is too scared to back up his talk. Shocking.
    Do you know how fuckingly stupid it is to 'bet' someone on message board where one poaster departs?

1 - Alt-handles are easy peazy. Bye @UW_Doog_Bot, hello @UW_Doog_AI

2 - Why not just start a death pool tournament where eventually there's only one poaster? Loads of fun to talk to nobody. Great for Stalin's traffic count, too.

3 - Grow the fuck up and learn the difference between real life and the interwebs. Jesus.

Oh - and fuck off.

Plus we have sigs now. The bet should be the other poster has to change their sig to the choice of the winner, for a specified time. That or 7-11; keep it simple.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.
    USMChawk said:

pawz said:

89ute said:

Fucking pussies. Have faith in America. Take it from the guy with BALLS enough to put TRUMP stickers his car. SLC is liberal and I have my finger on the pulse. Trumy big. They can't cheat enought to overcome.

We homeys, Ute. It isn't going to be close.

PA is going to go Red, MI is definitely going red and maybe even WI is sick of this bullshit. Would not surprise me a bit if Minnesota went red too - even dumb Norwegians don't like their shit getting trashed unless they are the Vikings doing the looting and pillaging.

Rioting and burning shit down is not a good hope and change strategy.

This post will age as poorly as your COVID death estimates. Something tells me you haven't experienced much success in gambling or investing.
    Ic on the record now so that guess sure to be wrong.
    Loser leaves town bet. If Trump wins the blue wall states I'll leave this board. If he loses then you're gone, no warning, just gone.
    Why would he make a bet - ostensibly a -ev wager - when he has more to lose and nothing to gain?

Pro tip: you aren't as important as you think you are.
    You could make a good argument that leaving this cesspool is a win.

Anyways it doesn't matter, we all know @UW_Doog_Bot is too much of a pussy to take on the bet.
    You're going to leave if Trump wins anyways. Hth.
    uw_doog_bitch is too scared to back up his talk. Shocking.
    Do you know how fuckingly stupid it is to 'bet' someone on message board where one poaster departs?

1 - Alt-handles are easy peazy. Bye @UW_Doog_Bot, hello @UW_Doog_AI

2 - Why not just start a death pool tournament where eventually there's only one poaster? Loads of fun to talk to nobody. Great for Stalin's traffic count, too.

3 - Grow the fuck up and learn the difference between real life and the interwebs. Jesus.

Oh - and fuck off.

Plus we have sigs now. The bet should be the other poster has to change their sig to the choice of the winner, for a specified time. That or 7-11; keep it simple.
    This. I don't like the bets for someone to leave stuff. Just take over the avatar or sig for a year. It's more painful to post for a year with a creeper Joe gif as my sig than it is to leave anyway. Oh man, even worse than Joe would be Kamala. Fuck me. That's a REAL punishment.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Biden, but much closer than the poles predicted because polesters are charlatans.
    I think I might have to change my prediction to straight up trump. the lack of energy in bidens campaign is something I can't imagine ever seeing again.

I think a huge majority of these internet leftists aren't gonna vote.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think I might have to change my prediction to straight up trump. the lack of energy in bidens campaign is something I can't imagine ever seeing again.

I think a huge majority of these internet leftists aren't gonna vote.

They are also assuming it's a forgone conclusion bc 16 points and obviously everyone hates Trump.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,548
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Biden in a contested election because Barrett isn't seated and Roberts is a giant faggot.
    The fix is in.

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

After @insinceredawg yet again shitting all over himself I really am convinced Trump might win.

Yet you're still too much of a bitch to make a bet. How about you pick the terms then if you're so worried your world will collapse if you lose your safe space. Don't @ me and then puss out.
  • Options

After @insinceredawg yet again shitting all over himself I really am convinced Trump might win.

Yet you're still too much of a bitch to make a bet. How about you pick the terms then if you're so worried your world will collapse if you lose your safe space. Don't @ me and then puss out.
    Oh, you're back. Where's your source that the dead guy in Denver was a white supremacist?
    Same source that says the shooter was an antifa protester.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Oh, you're back. Where's your source that the dead guy in Denver was a white supremacist?
    Gotcha. I'll mark you down as FOR othering.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

This board labels anyone attending a left wing protest as antifa. Is it farfetched to assume the many attendees of far right protests are white supremacists?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump wins this thing and it isn't close! Dementia never even got its' boots on...

This board labels anyone attending a left wing protest as antifa. Is it farfetched to assume the many attendees of far right protests are white supremacists?
    Wrong. As usual.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited October 2020
    Biden in a contested election because Barrett isn't seated and Roberts is a giant faggot.
    Not based on several dozens of videos from events and the rhetoric from Democrat leaders encouraging the lawless behavior

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Speaking for me, I assume people after dark breaking stuff in a riot are antifa until proven otherwise. White supremacist is a little tougher, but if there's a clear sign of that, I will label them as such.

To my eye, neither were present in plain view in the Denver photos and video.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

You sound quite insecure
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

How about $500 to the charity of opposition's choice?

I'll give you straight up odds even though I'm not convinced Trump will win. Just betting that you'll be wrong like always.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Dude is 100% ANTIFA down to his space invader tat. Fuck off soy boy commie pinko faggot!