Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump finally declassifies all Russian Hoax documents

2»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Wouldn’t surprise me. It’s OK though because Trump is an outsider.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,113 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

This is 10x worse than Watergate and NO ONE is talking about. It’s amazing to me, really.

The lefty controlled media is silent! None of them even mentioning it! An attempted coup of a sitting president orchestrated by the outgoing president, contender and our own intelligence and law enforcement! Biden included!
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    I've been saying it for a few years now.
    If the Dems and entrenched government keep their
    nonsense up, we will have CW2.
    Given how I believe the military would respond to such an event and knowing how prepared many on the right are I don't think it would be a long and protracted event.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Well I never thought that many people could pull something like this off. One of the reasons conspiracy theories always fall flat on their face is the size of the cabal. Too large, too many leaks, too many story lines.

Well I retract any skepticism I had of thinking our government was capable of doing something like this. This is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard - maybe better than J. Edgar and his 38 years of holding power in the FBI. 38 is a wild ass guess.

Fuck this is nuts.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,226
    thechatch said:

This is 10x worse than Watergate and NO ONE is talking about. It’s amazing to me, really.

Exactly, they can't if they want Joe to win
    Sledog said:

thechatch said:

The lefty controlled media is silent! None of them even mentioning it! An attempted coup of a sitting president orchestrated by the outgoing president, contender and our own intelligence and law enforcement! Biden included!
    The first time most of the US heard it wad Pence tonight
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,206 Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Good point. My dad who is a centrist like mello who watches the news all the time and he had no idea what I was talking about when I brought it up over the weekend. This story isn’t baked into the polls by any means.

Just need to indict someone that matters to get the ball rolling in terms of awareness.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Good point. My dad who is a centrist like mello who watches the news all the time and he had no idea what I was talking about when I brought it up over the weekend. This story isn’t baked into the polls by any means.

Just need to indict someone that matters to get the ball rolling in terms of awareness.

We've already lost
    Bob_C said:

Goduckies said:

Sledog said:

thechatch said:

Yup and that is such a failure from the media.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    failure? or rousing success?