Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Breaking

13»

Comments

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    HHusky said:

Gasbag and blob want to run against Cuomo.

They are just bummed they didn’t get Bernie so they could scream about communism all day. Sad!
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob the only patriotic thing for you to do is to get Covid in solidarity.

So wearing a mask doesn't keep you from getting the Vid. Got it.
    Nah I think it’s some sort of satanic George Soros conspiracy right @oregonblitzkrieg?
    White flag
    I believe that’s what Trump is actually waving to Covid right now

Tough guys don’t go to the hospital for Covid
    I don't think you understand how these things work.
    Let him have his fun rooting for someone to die
    I’m not rooting for him to die, nor do I think he will, he has the best medical care in the world. I just find it hilarious the man who completely botched the pandemic response and consistently downplayed it to the tune of 200,000 plus deaths now has it.
    Who killed more, Trump or Cuomo? Now tell me what Trump did to kill anyone.
    Wait is Cuomo the president???? Did all of the COVID deaths in America happen in NYC????
    Who runs NY and NYC? The governor's are in charge of their states. You leftards are blaming Trump for the chicom crud deaths. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Nah I think it’s some sort of satanic George Soros conspiracy right @oregonblitzkrieg?
    White flag

I’m not rooting for him to die, nor do I think he will, he has the best medical care in the world. I just find it hilarious the man who completely botched the pandemic response and consistently downplayed it to the tune of 200,000 plus deaths now has it.
    Wait is Cuomo the president???? Did all of the COVID deaths in America happen in NYC????
    Who runs NY and NYC? The governor's are in charge of their states. You leftards are blaming Trump for the chicom crud deaths. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
    They want a national mandate like Biden but for some reason lack the guts to say it.

Or they don't because it will fuck the economy for Joe but again that would be admitting that the lockdown govenors fucked up twice

Easier to just say Trump and give each other a reach around

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White flag

They want a national mandate like Biden but for some reason lack the guts to say it.

Or they don't because it will fuck the economy for Joe but again that would be admitting that the lockdown govenors fucked up twice

Finally, was waiting for you to chime in after all those fuck offs. Love ya Race!

Come on guys it’s usually just @insinceredawg and @HuskyJW in here fighting the good fight. Just trying to break up the group MAGA circle jerk for a bit!
    The only circle jerking I see is you leftards and your strong wad of feelings and the willful ignorance. Take care of the old people and those with serious underlying medical conditions. For those under 60, the chicom crud is less deadly that the 1968 or 1957 flu. For kids under 20, they are basically bullet proof. Open it up.

The only circle jerking I see is you leftards and your strong wad of feelings and the willful ignorance. Take care of the old people and those with serious underlying medical conditions. For those under 60, the chicom crud is less deadly that the 1968 or 1957 flu. For kids under 20, they are basically bullet proof. Open it up.

Big mad
    Like I said. Just a wad of feelings. What size of tampons do you soi boyz use?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White flag

Finally, was waiting for you to chime in after all those fuck offs. Love ya Race!

Come on guys it’s usually just @insinceredawg and @HuskyJW in here fighting the good fight. Just trying to break up the group MAGA circle jerk for a bit!
    Neglecting to add @HHusky from those fighting the good fight will crush him. Even you can see he’s a Lightweight with nothing to offer. Sad!

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White flag

Neglecting to add @HHusky from those fighting the good fight will crush him. Even you can see he’s a Lightweight with nothing to offer. Sad!

Pour one out for @HHusky , I forgot, I don’t venture into the tug much anymore.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam

Big mad
    New leftist retard, same old lack of arguments
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2020
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    I don't believe I've ever seen Trump use a qualifier like that. Things must be dire.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

I don't believe I've ever seen Trump use a qualifier like that. Things must be dire.
    Immortalized if this was his last tweet ever.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Is this what you’re feeling?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    HHusky said:

Gasbag and blob want to run against Cuomo.

No, I it's just that I can point to a concrete action taken by Cuomo that led to people dying. Now do the same for Trump.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White flag

No, Cuomo isn't President thank god or he would have ordered nursing homes in all 50 states to take in infected Covid patients. Now, detail for me the action by Trump that directly resulted in killing people.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White flag

So you have nothing. Got it.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

White flag

So you have nothing. Got it.
    Leftards, dumber than a bag of hammers but stuffed with a wad of feelings. Coming to a political message board and then attempting to use your strong feelings to make your worthless points. Sort of like how the Chicom Fake News Network puts together their broadcasts.