Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hearing rumors Trump got the Rona

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Hope hicks gave the rona to trumpy during a particular vigorous blowjob session.

That's what people have been talking about ... My sources tell me. It's all over Fox news so it must be true.

That trumpy is a lucky guy. Impregnated melania and got sloppy bj's from a 31yr old staffer.

Good job man. If epstein was alive he'd give trumpy the pedo seal of approval.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    animate said:

Hope hicks gave the rona to trumpy during a particular vigorous blowjob session.

That's what people have been talking about ... My sources tell me. It's all over Fox news so it must be true.

That trumpy is a lucky guy. Impregnated melania and got sloppy bj's from a 31yr old staffer.

31 years old isn’t pedophilia, douche

It’s having game.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

animate said:

31 years old isn’t pedophilia, douche

It’s having game.
    pay attention.

was referring to epstein's penchant for young girls ... not talking about the 31 yr old.

comprehension problems? typing before thinking?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    As a 31 year old....it's called being lame as fuck