Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Should the Dawgs be considered a Pac-12 frontrunner?

2»

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Mohun Biswas - lol
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

I’m not great at algebra, but I think you can reduce the equation between Pete & Whitt.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,736 Founders Club

I’m not great at algebra, but I think you can reduce the equation between Pete & Whitt.

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

Meh, this is just a list of teams that have been consistently good but not great over the last four years.

CP's problem was not winning the big games not losing the games he should have won.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

Meh, this is just a list of teams that have been consistently good but not great over the last four years.

CP's problem was not winning the big games not losing the games he should have won.
    2 were Cal

Then in 19 the bottom fell out and lost the big and little ones

@RuffaloSoldier
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,695 Founders Club
    edited October 2020

Ok DAWGS, honestly we know what the country thinks of the Pac 12 but curious what our own objective opinion is of UW football within the ranks of national elite programs. We have a great History and tradition.

Not winning a NY^ bowl game i the last few years has hurt us for sure.

My purple glasses removed opinion is we are in the realm of programs like ( Penn State, Michigan, Texas, Florida, auburn.... ) yes even oregon

but not yet where( Clemson, Bama, Oklahoma, Ohio st , LSU and Georgia are)

thoughts?

Just my opinion but I think Not a national power at this point... strictly regional power for now...the obvious stuff is no out of conference wins against anyone of note, played from behind against most except auburn and seriously did not have the depth to compete over the last several years against top teams. also Did not have the offensive line, and the scheme created additional problems vs the blitz which we never punished anyone for employing. have also had below average QB play for the last decade in big games. Way below average wr play the last 2 years.

Do think we have the best young OL, WR and DL group now that we have had since 2000, and that could translate into national power status for the first time in a long time. coach k is a gem and the defensive backfield remains a plus.
    BearsWiin said:

2 were Cal

Then in 19 the bottom fell out and lost the big and little ones

@RuffaloSoldier
    Superior Culture will always be your? Achilles heel
    No Berkeley trip for fans this year

The DAWG can go quietly into the night