Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump and Melania have Covid

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Boris Johnson and Bolsinaro contracted the Convid. Now it's Trump's turn. Trump supporters are less inclined to believe the Convid 1984 fiction than their dotardcrat counterparts, but this will convince many that it's real and that they better mask up and take the Vax so everything can go back to normal. They need more people from the right participating in the Satanic Mask ritual. They need more sheep subdued by the hex.

Oh god..oh god....

Wood. Wood. Wood. Wood.
    All of them or each of them?
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,678
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    it’s strange how normalized the “I WANT HIM DEAD!” Sentiment has been allowed to become amongst a certain segment of the population....
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

dnc said:
    Way to further alienate the middle, you dumbfuck leftists.

No understanding of human nature and psychology. Most 'normal' people don't wish death on others. It's fucking politics, not life and death for god's sake.

The extremists on the far Left and far Right do see it as life and death, though.

Hate to bring her up again, but my mom has said she doesn’t know if she can mentally and physically handle 4 more years of Trump. My brother and I say nobody is forcing her to watch MSNBC and CNN all day along with Twitter, but she’s so far into the cult that she won’t stop. It’s worrisome. How can somebody you’ll never know so greatly impact your daily life? She has twice told my brother’s kids over the last year that she hopes someone kills Trump. It’s insanity.

Trump, Biden, Pelosi, McConnell, none of them gives a shit about my wife, kids, mom, me, or anyone on this bored. Politics are fun and interesting for me and it’s fun to argue and be informed, but November 4th comes and my life doesn’t change a bit no matter who wins.

I'll disgree. Given the policy differences, this election is another chance to hold off the American commies, police haters, chicoms, and protect our Constitutional rights. The left is serious about destroying our country. The fact that your mother and most leftards are insanely delusional about what the left actually wants is why we have this big problem. This isn't JFK running against Nixon and trying to get to his right on military issues. This isn't JFK cutting taxes and asking what you can do for the country rather than the country providing you free sh*t. This isn't the impossible nude green eel, it was about getting American's on the moon by the end of the 1960s. My mother-in-law is your mother. Wonderful lady, but she has swallowed the CNN anti-Trump cult.
    Really, what do you know about the constitution? There is not one conservative person who actually studies the constitution that thinks Trump cares about it, or knows anything about it.

Nope not a single one, anywhere! 🤡🤡

Where has Trump violated the Constitution, by the way?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2020
    thechatch said:

it’s strange how normalized the “I WANT HIM DEAD!” Sentiment has been allowed to become amongst a certain segment of the population....

Wishing death on your mortal enemies is a bipartisan affair. Only centrists like @MelloDawg give proper Ts and Ps.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,291
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:
    Way to further alienate the middle, you dumbfuck leftists.

No understanding of human nature and psychology. Most 'normal' people don't wish death on others. It's fucking politics, not life and death for god's sake.

The extremists on the far Left and far Right do see it as life and death, though.

Hate to bring her up again, but my mom has said she doesn’t know if she can mentally and physically handle 4 more years of Trump. My brother and I say nobody is forcing her to watch MSNBC and CNN all day along with Twitter, but she’s so far into the cult that she won’t stop. It’s worrisome. How can somebody you’ll never know so greatly impact your daily life? She has twice told my brother’s kids over the last year that she hopes someone kills Trump. It’s insanity.

Trump, Biden, Pelosi, McConnell, none of them gives a shit about my wife, kids, mom, me, or anyone on this bored. Politics are fun and interesting for me and it’s fun to argue and be informed, but November 4th comes and my life doesn’t change a bit no matter who wins.

I'll disgree. Given the policy differences, this election is another chance to hold off the American commies, police haters, chicoms, and protect our Constitutional rights. The left is serious about destroying our country. The fact that your mother and most leftards are insanely delusional about what the left actually wants is why we have this big problem. This isn't JFK running against Nixon and trying to get to his right on military issues. This isn't JFK cutting taxes and asking what you can do for the country rather than the country providing you free sh*t. This isn't the impossible nude green eel, it was about getting American's on the moon by the end of the 1960s. My mother-in-law is your mother. Wonderful lady, but she has swallowed the CNN anti-Trump cult.
    Really, what do you know about the constitution? There is not one conservative person who actually studies the constitution that thinks Trump cares about it, or knows anything about it.

Nope not a single one, anywhere! 🤡🤡

Where has Trump violated the Constitution, by the way?
    Well, he is a Russian agent. So there is that. Oh, and he said "Fake News".
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,678
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

Wishing death on your mortal enemies is a bipartisan affair. Only centrists like @MelloDawg give proper Ts and Ps.
    Celebrating the potentiality of the president dying in office seems weird to me, but what do I know.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

Boris Johnson and Bolsinaro contracted the Convid. Now it's Trump's turn. Trump supporters are less inclined to believe the Convid 1984 fiction than their dotardcrat counterparts, but this will convince many that it's real and that they better mask up and take the Vax so everything can go back to normal. They need more people from the right participating in the Satanic Mask ritual. They need more sheep subdued by the hex.

Oh god..oh god....

Wood. Wood. Wood. Wood.
    All of them or each of them?
    Why not both/abundance
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    thechatch said:

Trump started it, stoked it and took credit for it. Weaponized it.

Like hilary or not.

Fist pumping the crowd to the tune of "lock her up" opened up the door to US cultural politics that you cannot undo.

Wishing bad things to someone you don't like? Its okay in today's culture ... It's trump stamped and approved. Don't shoot the messenger. Look deep at yourselves
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Law and order. Weapon. Sure.

Same thing as I want you dead. Sure. Ok.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

thechatch said:

Like hilary or not.

Fist pumping the crowd to the tune of "lock her up" opened up the door to US cultural politics that you cannot undo.

Wishing bad things to someone you don't like? Its okay in today's culture ... It's trump stamped and approved. Don't shoot the messenger. Look deep at yourselves
    Your mother didn't buy that bullshit

Take responsibility for being a dick. Trump had nothing to do with it
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,699
    Founders Club
    All that being said, if Trump dying is the trade I have to make with REAL GOD in exchange for RBG finally dying off I am okay with that.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,566
    animate said:

thechatch said:

Like hilary or not.

There is a big difference between chanting lock her up to a criminal like Hillary and cheering death
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,670
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    animate said:

thechatch said:

Like hilary or not.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,388
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Goduckies said:

animate said:

thechatch said:

Like hilary or not.

There is a big difference between chanting lock her up to a criminal like Hillary and cheering death
    #RBG
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,291
    Standard Supporter
    So dazzler. How many prominent republicans were publicly rooting on the death of RBG? Another weak lame ass moral equivalency argument.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    Swaye's Wigwam

So dazzler. How many prominent republicans were publicly rooting on the death of RBG? Another weak lame ass moral equivalency argument.

When Trump had her lie in state so everyone could worship her
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231

animate said:

thechatch said:

Like hilary or not.

Your mother didn't buy that bullshit

Take responsibility for being a dick. Trump had nothing to do with it
    I think race needs a trip down this lane.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca

you're wound too tight.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,500
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Entertaining watching the morally superior posters and left cheer death, segregation, and economic ruin this year.