Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    Legendary, so to speak.

Too soon?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited October 2020
    She’s as pro-abortion as it gets.

She did have a name for her cherished clump of cells, though.

Sucks for the baby, but hiring a professional photographer to capture the moment and sharing it with the world is sick.

“We never decide on our children’s names until the last possible moment before they are born, before they leave the hospital. But we, for some reason, started calling the little man Jack in my stomach. So he will always be Jack for us. Jack worked very hard to be a part of our little family, and he will be forever. For our Jack – I’m very sorry that your first few moments. Life was mixed with so many complications, that we could not give you the necessary home to survive. We will love you forever. “
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

We've been through miscarriage and my sister lost a son to stillbirth. I don't wish that shit on anybody.

Hopefully this experience is revelatory to her.
    One can only hope. I’m not holding my breath.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Troll of the year honestly. He has the left wing nutcases dancing in his replies.
    edited October 2020
    dnc said:

We've been through miscarriage and my sister lost a son to stillbirth. I don't wish that shit on anybody.

Hopefully this experience is revelatory to her.
    It really sucks for them, but I personally know the personal cost of an abortion and spent my post-college days heavily partying in part because of it.

Being pro-choice, which I am, is one thing. There is more than just a clump of cells and a decision as a teen can alter the life of the parents.

Being pro-abortion like Teigen and actively promoting it is something different. I find it disgusting. @HHusky is pro-abortion.

I would have had a younger sibling but he or she didn't make it. Almost lost our mom too

Which is why I sat this out despite heavy temptation

I decided to involve myself because I should have an older sister along with my brother and because aim not religious, I don’t have sympathy for these two glory seekers looking for Free Pub while also being strong advocates for abortion.

If she had survived, maybe I wouldn’t exist. Unsure how that works.

Of course in another reality, I could have been a dad at 18 and had a 27 year-old kid. My then-girlfriend at the time is finally getting married now at 45 and has never had a child. There is a cost to these things.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,226
    My best friend has had two kids and I have now changed my opinion... I was 100% pro choice, now I am not. I am ok when you can take a pill to end it, but that's it and I think you need to see it in an ultrasound to realize that yes it is a life. Seing these two kids grow up knowing that people kill them all the time is crazy.
    People still can’t visit loved ones dying in CA and NY but these ghouls get an exemption because they are rich. Also, his real name is John Stephens. He calls himself John Legend and has one song I can think of that he sang for his wife.
    “Melissa Diane Washington”