Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HH Favorite Rock Album Round 1 (1980- 90) - #5 1984 vs #12 The Number of the Beast

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    12) Iron Maiden – The Number of the Beast

dflea said:

I listened to both albums yesterday, and while 1984 was better than I remembered, it still doesn't measure up to NOTB. The lyrics and music aren't on the same level. 1984 is a good party album, NOTB is a masterpiece.

Number of the Beast
    Children of the Damned
    Run to the Hills
    Hallowed be Thy Name

C'mon man.

AGREE
    What is @HillsboroDuck doing here

Then,

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Laocoön said:

Laocoön said:

dflea said:

Ah, well. The girls I went to school with thought 1984 was a great album, too.

Jump! Go ahead and jump!

Arrrrrgh!!!

@Laocoön ?
    Mrs. Coon can confirm
    Thought the Vid had gotten you
    I had to do a wellness check in on @Laocoön he’s pretty distressed after I had to LEAVE.
    I have to admit that it has been rather traumatic. Driving to Total Wine for my weekly fix & not seeing the blue 4Runner parked outside your old house just isn't the same anymore. It's HURTFUL....
    It was over for me once they had to board up my Total Wine out of fear of looting.
    A few years from now, you'll wonder how you ever lived in the city. People don't rampage in the burbs and the sticks very much. Too many people would shoot you.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    What I learned in this thread: 59% of this place is gay.
  • Options
    LaocoönLaocoön Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 529
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    5) Van Halen – 1984

Laocoön said:

Laocoön said:

dflea said:

Jump! Go ahead and jump!

Arrrrrgh!!!

@Laocoön ?
    Mrs. Coon can confirm
    I had to do a wellness check in on @Laocoön he’s pretty distressed after I had to LEAVE.
    I have to admit that it has been rather traumatic. Driving to Total Wine for my weekly fix & not seeing the blue 4Runner parked outside your old house just isn't the same anymore. It's HURTFUL....
    It was over for me once they had to board up my Total Wine out of fear of looting.
    You started a trend on your old block. The framed tudor across the street from your old place just sold & there is another house for sale on da block. Plus, my neighbor (huge Dawg fan) kitty corner to me just sold his place & they are moving to Bainbridge Island next week. People are outta here & heading for the Hills!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Laocoön said:

Laocoön said:

Laocoön said:

dflea said:

Jump! Go ahead and jump!

Arrrrrgh!!!

@Laocoön ?
    Mrs. Coon can confirm
    You started a trend on your old block. The framed tudor across the street from your old place just sold & there is another house for sale on da block. Plus, my neighbor (huge Dawg fan) kitty corner to me just sold his place & they are moving to Bainbridge Island next week. People are outta here & Running to the Hills!
    so close
  • Options
    LaocoönLaocoön Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 529
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    5) Van Halen – 1984

Laocoön said:

Laocoön said:

Laocoön said:

dflea said:

Jump! Go ahead and jump!

Arrrrrgh!!!

@Laocoön ?
    Mrs. Coon can confirm
    You started a trend on your old block. The framed tudor across the street from your old place just sold & there is another house for sale on da block. Plus, my neighbor (huge Dawg fan) kitty corner to me just sold his place & they are moving to Bainbridge Island next week. People are outta here & Running to the Hills!
    so close
    Damn, you're good!