Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The guys are studying harder than evar and will do everything possible to win the gaem!

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,840 Swaye's Wigwam
    UWDawg11 said:

How much were we really in it for Costello? Seems like he wanted to play for Leach so he could throw for 8,000 yards and a hundred touchdowns and get a shot at the NFL.

He got spooked by the competition in the QB room.

Honestly, leach probably told him he’s the starter and no ballz took a page out of the peterman book and said he’d have to earn it.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,006
    dnc said:
    I'll believe it when I hear that guys are flying around.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,006

haie said:

I love what Urban said Saturday. There's 3 main offenses in college football, coaches that run them are loyal to their philosophy to a fault, and it dictates how you practice and how you call games.

It just shows how fucktarded you have to be to try and copy all 3 at once.

Urban is the shit. My favorite part is when he's on tv and has to listen to the dumb shit the rest of the fuckers spout and he does his best to not give them the death stare.
    This is so true. You can see him thinking "are you done now? you don't know shit."