Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Debate predictions

2»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    It’s too nice outside here so we’re? going Tri-Tip on the grill and school isn’t really a thing for our daughters so I’ll assume Biden won the debate and Trump lost voters and is a liar.

I’ll catch up with CNN for an objective view on this argument and who won it.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    Joe vapor locks with a brain aneurysm.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2020

It’s too nice outside here so we’re? going Tri-Tip on the grill and school isn’t really a thing for our daughters so I’ll assume Biden won the debate and Trump lost voters and is a liar.

I’ll catch up with CNN for an objective view on this argument and who won it.

Just got shit faced at brewery in Battle Ground. Before watching a debate happening in Ohio! Get it? Fuck.

Btw God bless the Vancouver area who let's you drink at pubs without some bullshit sheep system of not being able to get up without your mask on or having to pay separate transactions at a booth in their parking lot. Fucking Portland is headed to eastern bloc territory at the speed of light.