Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• BonedogBonedog Member Posts: 650
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,587 Founders Club

I think Kearse is right there on the HAWK Mt Rushmore of receivers. Not that there are a ton of them after the gritty gutty Steve Largent but you look at Kearse in the post season and Super Bowls and he had a GREAT career. If Rusty doesn't throw the pick Kearse is a legend for the pass he caught on that drive against the Patriots

All that being said does he play for UW?

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I think Kearse is right there on the HAWK Mt Rushmore of receivers. Not that there are a ton of them after the gritty gutty Steve Largent but you look at Kearse in the post season and Super Bowls and he had a GREAT career. If Rusty doesn't throw the pick Kearse is a legend for the pass he caught on that drive against the Patriots

I'll never forgive Rice or Holmgren for that abomination.
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 578
    One of my favorite Seahawk players. Would have loved for him to have stayed with Seattle and ended his career here. Best of luck to him going forward.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,840 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Caught more than he dropped

Fixed for the most part when he realized he had bad eye site. IIRC, sometime between jr and sr yr. he was dropping a lot of ballz before that.

Amazing what can be accomplished when you can see clearly, right @GrandpaSankey
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Caught more than he dropped

Fixed for the most part when he realized he had bad eye site. IIRC, sometime between jr and sr yr. he was dropping a lot of ballz before that.

Amazing what can be accomplished when you can see clearly, right @GrandpaSankey
    He still had a lot of bad drops with the Seahawks
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451

A few years back I was lambasted here for suggesting he was the greatest Seahawks WR in history.

Probably fair. But still I can’t think of a single WR who had more impactful plays for the premier Seahawks teams of all time.

Serious sweatpants stretching when he scored in SB48. Thank allah for LASIK.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

dnc said:
    Very classy post by Washington Football Twitter.
    It would be funny if Jermaine pulled a Marcus Peters and demanded this be taken down