Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden campaign backs out of earlier agreed to ear inspection

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
edited September 2020 in Tug Tavern
UPDATE: Biden Campaign Agreed Earlier to Electronic Ear Inspection at Tonight’s Debate — BUT NOW HAVE BACKED OUT OF AGREEMENT!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/update-biden-campaign-agreed-earlier-electronic-ear-inspection-tonights-debate-now-backed-agreement/

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,907 Swaye's Wigwam
    Christ. How pathetic can they get?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2020
    This is like the Manchurian Candidate. Except they've got him dumbed down instead of all hopped up. This is what we've come to? Handlers shouting into an earpiece with proper responses?

The upside is Crazy Joe can't handle a teleprompter. How's he going to handle multiple voices in his head?

Helps Trump, imo.

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    lol, all Trump has to do is bring it up on stage while he is shotgunning out insults randomly...

Just say the fake news wont zoom in on Joe's ears because they are covering for him. If they do zoom in and show Joe's empty ears, Its a hilarious win/win either way.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,907 Swaye's Wigwam

This is like the Manchurian Candidate. Except they've got him dumbed down instead of all hopped up. This is what we've come to? Handlers shouting into an earpiece with proper responses?

The upside is Crazy Joe can't handle a teleprompter. How's he going to handle multiple voices in his head?

Helps Trump, imo.

Agreed. I imagine this will backfire spectacularly, but it’s still infuriating that they’re actually attempting this bullshit. It’s just lying to the American public and running out an old man whose mental state is deteriorating rapidly while trying to act like it isn’t happening. It’s fucking sad what Biden’s family is allowing these people to put him through.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,526 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2020
    Houhusky said:

lol, all Trump has to do is bring it up on stage while he is shotgunning out insults randomly...

Just say the fake news wont zoom in on Joe's ears because they are covering for him. If they do zoom in and show Joe's empty ears, Its a hilarious win/win either way.

So it’s a good strategy to peddle a theory that the responses in a presidential debate are being fed to Biden via an indiscernible earpiece? I disagree.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    MelloDawg said:

Houhusky said:

So it’s a good strategy to peddle a theory that the responses in a presidential debate are being fed to Biden via an indiscernible earpiece? I disagree.
    Is anyone going to watch for any other reason but entertainment???

I'm surprised a centrist such as yourself struggles with the difference between a win/win for hilarity vs a win/win for political strategy.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Houhusky said:

No Trump worship is a much bigger issue
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562

Helps Trump, imo.

Joe has had multiple voices in his head for some time.
    I'm sure he has mastered them by now.
    BTW, what's wrong with voices in your head?