Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ektardo: "the future of husky recruiting is very, very bright..."

Didn't those twat's over there just say Pete can't recruit pac12 talent? Subscriptions dropping off over there or what? What's with the about-face?

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    they probably can't post any of the secret package deals on the boreds, but come on by the dub pub and ;)

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    WTF is Aubs saying in that thread?
  • Options
    jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DeepSeaZ said:

WTF is Aubs saying in that thread?

Probably something about the Iron Laws.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2014

I don't mind recruiting news after the season and the days leading up to signing day, but people who care about top 10 lists for 2015 guys and when we are going to offer some 2016 kid need to be castrated with Harv's rusty cheese grater and then DIAFF.

The TBS punishment should fit the TBS crime

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Dardanus said:

They are reporting on 2016 recruits (and 2017, 2018) as an excuse to stalk younger boys.

Rumor has it they have a new subscriber who has been donating extra $$ for them to report on these future classes:

• Options

Good lookin dude. More_cock you'd spread the supple hogey for that handsome feller.

Close the fucking gates Derek.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lots of good sound bites from puppy in this thread
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    ".... He still hangs onto every last drop of your recruiting semen."

That was solid.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Chat's gonna get crazy. Stop by.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Puppy's best effort yet

Why is it when I or anyone else for that matter type twat, it looks childish and meek, but when Puppy types it, it's witty and inspiring?
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Didn't those twat's over there just say Pete can't recruit pac12 talent? Subscriptions dropping off over there or what? What's with the about-face?

Duh.. the future of Husky Football is bright.
    It follows that recruiting will find the light.

Now that Dm.c has taken their hissy-fit and hand-wringing as far as they can spit into the winds of change, it's time for them to do what they can to scratch around for whatever Insider positives they can conjure up. Access to CP's program may be restrained compared to what Dm.c had gotten used to with Sark , but there will be access.

It's a fresh day with a new coaching regime mobilized and time for Dm.c to get to work on an improved style of ass-kissing if they are to keep-up with the future. CP couldn't recruit Pac-12 talent at BSU and didn't need to, but he and his recruiters can recruit. This must seem obvious now that CP's staff has been introduced to the media community including the nega-doogs at Dm.c.
  • Options
    PLSS, Again I think you have me confused for Passion. I don't give a flying fuck about Ektard's recruiting blogs.

In fact you won't find one post in here where I'm saying anything positive about any of those Doogman fucks.