Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fancy coffee and boating to work is BACK

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    In

Maybe u guys will beat cal this year

We ALWAYS lose to Cal!
    I still have hope.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter

In

We ALWAYS lose to Cal!
    I still have hope.
    I know you enjoy seeing our collective meltdown when we lose.
  • DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 610
    Feels like we? are about two mediocre years away from the return of Crazy Larry
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't see how this particular video appeals to recruits, but whatever.

Every school in this conference has stupid shit they think kids will love.
    jecornel said:

Would have been much better if he was ripping donuts in E-1 running over shit in his hellcat.

Probably. His simple video in his garage, just do effortless shit like that.

This "we're a rich school" stuff, not sure why they think that looks cool to recruits. No one gives a shit about performing in front of Baabs Bluehair who just responsibility sailed in from MI with his fucking grand kids.

Maybe it's a just a lazy attempt at copying Oregon, which if you watch their videos it's more of a creative thing aimed at kids.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,792
    edited September 2020
    jecornel said:

Would have been much better if he was ripping donuts in E-1 running over shit in his hellcat.

He tried by Seattle Center the other day but failed

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1310102955563999242/pu/img/rVbfe260qRJ8Dx9r?format=jpg&name=small

https://t.co/2Gb3z7EVdI
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

jecornel said:

This "we're a rich school" stuff, not sure why they think that looks cool to recruits. No one gives a shit about performing in front of Baabs Bluehair who just responsibility sailed in from MI with his fucking grand kids.

Maybe it's a just a lazy attempt at copying Oregon, which if you watch their videos it's more of a creative thing aimed at kids.
    You don't think this is impressive to 17 year olds?

Its a bit cheezy but you're silly if you don't thank that looks awesome compared to 95% of the other school locations.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

...unless it is a secret code to certain recruits that coffee cups will be coming their way with special contents.

One could hope
    Canadawg said:

haie said:

jecornel said:

You don't think this is impressive to 17 year olds?

Its a bit cheezy but you're silly if you don't thank that looks awesome compared to 95% of the other school locations.
    I do think it appeals to aspiring students more than aspiring student athletes. I could be wrong, but then again, were getting our asses kicked against a school that highlights kids sitting in a fucking DarkWing Duck themed royal throne.

I don't think it appeals to kids as much. Personally I think it's fucking awesome though.

LebamDawg said:

In

We ALWAYS lose to Cal!
    I still have hope.
    we? have collective meltdowns when we win
    To be fair that's pretty much every sports fan. I don't hold it against you guys. I only think this place sucks when you actually think you're good.

The inevitable downfall is great. Right now it's going to be funny for the ducks

As an asu fan I'm pleasantly surprised. I like me some herm. I like what they are doing with the overall program. But you gotta show me the results
    Let Jayden Cook¡!!!!!!

Fuck I hate northwest sports fans.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,949 Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

In

We ALWAYS lose to Cal!
    I still have hope.
    To be fair that's pretty much every sports fan. I don't hold it against you guys. I only think this place sucks when you actually think you're good.

The inevitable downfall is great. Right now it's going to be funny for the ducks

As an asu fan I'm pleasantly surprised. I like me some herm. I like what they are doing with the overall program. But you gotta show me the results
    I doiged hard iver a rumor that Herm was in the running to replace Ty. I always liked him and thought his personality could work in college

When he showed up at ASU he seemed a little unhinged. I quietly hoped he'd get it turned around.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    chuck said:

LebamDawg said:

In

We ALWAYS lose to Cal!
    I still have hope.

I doiged hard iver a rumor that Herm was in the running to replace Ty. I always liked him and thought his personality could work in college

When he showed up at ASU he seemed a little unhinged. I quietly hoped he'd get it turned around.
    I’ve actually enjoyed watching ASU with him as the coach. He hasn’t been a disaster, but he’s still overrated and hasn’t done shit. I don’t think he will either.
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    Would also have accepted "Coffee Cups are Back!" as a subject line.