Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Looks like our businessman

1235»

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    Oh can't you guys just give HH and the NYT their Rachael Maddow moment?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

Keep in mind that AOC is all in on taxing unrealized capital gains. That's the level of genius at work here

Taxing what you actually realize isn't good enough.

Of course idiots like that are clueless and easy marks for this bullshit

Speaking of AOC
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    Sledog said:

Best economy ever by any president. Why would anyone want more of that!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/trump-economy-mainstream-media-andy-puzder

Yeah, 10% unemployment, -40% GDP, stock market stalled in the mid 20k's, just great leadership there.

How many years with a greater than 3% annual GDP? Seem to recall that being really important.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

Sledog said:

Yeah, 10% unemployment, -40% GDP, stock market stalled in the mid 20k's, just great leadership there.

How many years with a greater than 3% annual GDP? Seem to recall that being really important.
    True. And with respect to his "aggressive" tax avoidance, you'll recall that a central theme of his campaign was that he knew how to game the system and that the little guy was getting screwed. So, he claimed, he was the guy to fix it. He supported and signed a major tax bill during his term. How did that bill fix things?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Rich people avoid taxes. They pay a lot of money to do that.

Trump does it, Biden does it, they all do it. System should be fixed, but one isn't worse than the other. News at 11

Biden shielding $12 million in income from the payroll tax via S-Corp and now running ads saying the Trump payroll tax suspension will kill Social Security is about as hypocritical as a politician gets. Trump needs to bring this up in a debate.
    I agree. Both candidates should hit each other on this hypocrisy. The only solution to this is to simplify the tax code. The problem with this, is that simplifying the tax code takes away a lot of private and federal jobs from people that have expertise in this complicated system. They've basically created a small economy on this issue. It should be dealt with, but there's a lot of money going into politicians pockets on both sides of the aisle for keeping the status quo. As I said, an entire financial industry relies on this complicated system for job security.
    This is where it all starts & stops for me. I'm a reasonably intelligent person in my own lane. I cannot begin to comprehend the tax code. This, I cannot understand the materially merits of this bombshell.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

That's after the democrat/chinese virus release. Look before the hoax came about. HTH

Trumps worst, including the hoax, is better than Obunhole's best. But keep on keeping on comrades! Please volunteer to be out front!
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

That's after the democrat/chinese virus release. Look before the hoax came about. HTH

Trumps worst, including the hoax, is better than Obunhole's best. But keep on keeping on comrades! Please volunteer to be out front!
    Hoax

Obviously
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Sledog said:

You really shouldn’t lie so often.

UE is already back to 8.4% after much of the country was under unprecedented business restrictions. It was 8.1% in August 2012 under Barry “the jobs aren’t coming back” Obama. I’ll predict another .5% drop in UE for September. One of the most impressive things about this quick recovery is that Trump had already removed all of the Obama business-crushing obstacles so we? were at least in a position to get back on track economically as soon as possible. The groundwork was laid. Credit to Trump.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    The dazzler's supposed MBA taught him that increasing the tax on the productive private sector increases production and subsidizing sloth decreases sloth. Have to believe him because he has the accreditation. I pity his clients.

The dazzler's supposed MBA taught him that increasing the tax on the productive private sector increases production and subsidizing sloth decreases sloth. Have to believe him because he has the accreditation. I pity his clients.

Easier than grappling with anything I've actually said, I guess.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Hoax

Obviously
    Cold used for political purposes and to provide cover for Slow Joe

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Hoax

Obviously
    Cold used for political purposes and to provide cover for Slow Joe
    International conspiracy, apparently.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

The economy THRIVES under regulation. Lol.