Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    Imagine being such a limp dicked bitch that big bully Biden’s antics could push you around. Anybody wags a finger at me and I lose my shit.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Imagine being such a limp dicked bitch that big bully Biden’s antics could push you around. Anybody wags a finger at me and I lose my shit.

Stop it. He has a team of secret service. He can wag his finger at whoever he wants and nothing will ever happen.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    89ute said:

I don't live in district 4 but if I get sent any ballots our man is getting some votes. Poles around here give McAdams a slight lead. I'm good friends with a native Peruvian woman, US citizen with 3 nineteen-year-old triplets. Her, her husband and kids are voting for Owens, so there's 5. Quintessential Hispanic family throwing down for the red team.

I like Owens in this one.

How are your other 12 wives voting?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited September 2020
    89ute said:

I don't live in district 4 but if I get sent any ballots our man is getting some votes. Poles around here give McAdams a slight lead. I'm good friends with a native Peruvian woman, US citizen with 3 nineteen-year-old triplets. Her, her husband and kids are voting for Owens, so there's 5. Quintessential Hispanic family throwing down for the red team.

I like Owens in this one.

rules are rules
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

Stop it. He has a team of secret service. He can wag his finger at whoever he wants and nothing will ever happen.
    I mean as an oratorical device, yelling and wagging your finger makes your argument more compelling to only the weak and broken of the world.

It’s a fucking trigger to me, I instantly don’t believe anything being said.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

I mean as an oratorical device, yelling and wagging your finger makes your argument more compelling to only the weak and broken of the world.

Applies to Biden in general.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

That is why I wag my weenie in an argument