Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump is just taking the stage in Virginia where he tko’d Blackface tonight

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited September 2020
    I have the biggest boner right now!

Whether you like Trump or not, you have to admit the guy is a tireless campaigner. Energizer bunny. I hope to have half Trumps energy at his age.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Swaye said:

Biden hasn't spoken for 1 hour and 11 minutes during the entire campaign.

In all seriousness, it's a joke how they have hidden a candidate for President of the United States. I mean this guy is trying to become the most powerful person in the world, and he can't get out and answer questions on consecutive days? I mean I get it, it's hard to have a dementia patient stay with it for long periods, and every time he speaks his poll numbers go down. So, it's a strategy. I get it. But it's so JV. They are basically just letting the MSM run the campaign with sound bites and clips and Trump attacks. Pathetic really.

Bring on the debates.
    Kamala Harris STILL hasn't fielded open questions from the press and the media is totally fine with that.
    Except for the NBC pool reporter imbedded with Kamala tweeting her displeasure.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    I'm hearing trump is the real dementia patient and he's going to try to weasel out of the debates. Word on the street is that he can't speak a single full sentences
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I have the biggest boner right now!

Whether you like Trump or not, you have to admit the guy is a tireless campaigner. Energizer bunny. I hope to have half Trumps energy at his age.

Seems like he's peaking at the right time again. Undefeated in November.