Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So Pac 12 football

2»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited September 2020
    US Governors were selected, not elected, to carry out the CONVID 1984 Global Planned Tyranny in the United States. Republican Governors and Democrat Governors are all tyrants on the payroll. They are one and the same, working toward the same goal, all in lockstep with the rest of the World. Do the STASI policies in Texas seem better to you than those in the Western States?
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,547 Founders Club
    dnc said:

SDCJR said:

Duck fan since 1970. Don’t care anymore. Lived thru 15+ years of mediocrity and worse. Sat thru the Toilet Bowl. Don’t care anymore. Sat next to the arrogant BYU fans when “Ty died in Eugene”. Don’t care anymore. Why? Because they don’t seem to care either.

Sadly I THINK Oregon CARES
    Their president voted no. No way that shrivel dick fag they trotted out on the Network last night voted to play. Phil made him vote yes.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

I was about to hit the FO button, but this last gif reminded me of my old OBK.

Thus one upvote!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I think the testing machine will eliminate the contact tracing. They will know when someone has the virus before the someone does and they will separate them. That said, I’m more disappointed that they had a machine available to the conference that could allow them to do this and were willing to say “naw, we good until next year.”. I mean the Pac should be playing in a week, not five. That’s what gets me. Fuck Larry Scott and the five asshats that voted playing this year down. Can UW just move to the big ten already? This conference is a joke.

They’ll still trace the fuck outta it