Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN's Mark Jones says he fears he will be shot by an officer over his skin color

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    The Golf Channel is owned by NBC. Its woke
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    No statement by ESPN, of course.

Curt Schilling was fired because he thinks boys should use Boy bathrooms, and girls use Girl bathroom. What a hateful opinion.

Some Far Leftist insanity has infected Woke America the last 4 years and it doesn’t seem to be ending anytime soon. Absolute lunacy.

Did the Sports Ball guy make it to his game today?

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    The thread responding to him is Dazzler level in cringe, embarrassment and shameless lying. I never really ever had an opinion good or bad on Jones. Seemed serviceable as a studio guy and announcer but for ESPN to keep him on the air after that train wreck, holy hell.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Woke liberals don’t watch golf, so there’s no reason to manufacture/promote BLM on air there. You’re more likely to see a Bubba Wallace event in that sport, save for the fact that Tiger is straight GOP.

This shit is all so fucking artificial, it isn’t even funny.

They'd want to destroy it for no other reason than golf matters to many conservatives
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,990
    edited September 2020
    NBC isn’t going to beat its golf viewers over the head with BLM shit, guys. Their viewership is whites and Asians. There’s zero upside and unlimited downside. This ain’t the NFL or NBA. The DNC and China aren’t going after those ballots. It’s wasted capital.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

NBC isn’t going to beat its golf viewers over the head with BLM shit, guys. Their viewership is whites and Asians. There’s zero upside and unlimited downside. This ain’t the NFL or NBA. The DNC and China aren’t going after those ballots. It’s wasted capital.

I watch a lot of golf channel

Lots of of BLM

PGA tour too
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited September 2020
    thechatch said:

I mean the biggest nfl fans are like blue collar white guys. In no way is it a good idea to push blm shit
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,207 Swaye's Wigwam

thechatch said:

Woke liberals don’t watch golf, so there’s no reason to manufacture/promote BLM on air there. You’re more likely to see a Bubba Wallace event in that sport, save for the fact that Tiger is straight GOP.

This shit is all so fucking artificial, it isn’t even funny.

They'd want to destroy it for no other reason than golf matters to many conservatives
    Definitely true. That was my original thought back in March when Jay shut it down.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

thechatch said:

I mean the biggest nfl fans are like blue collar white guys. In no way is it a good idea to push blm shit
    May be so but they aren't the guys buying the suites and or purchasing the Ads.