Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Welcome to TrojanSword

2»

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,840 Swaye's Wigwam

The level of hatred and disrespect makes feel welcomed.

The fact that your team sucks as much ass as mine, makes me feel at home.

I've always read this bored from a far like a creep. Even though a lot of you guys are delusional about why your team sucks you guys have guts and guts are enough.

With that said you guys are on point about why my team sucks. Now if you can only look in the mirror and face the facts about why your team sucks.

Also the only other respectable team in the PAC is Washington. Oregon needs to win a Natty before they get to speak!

Hummmm, verdict is still out on your first post.

In the mean time get an avi you savage. Or don’t. We really don’t give a fuck about you.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,006

I've always read this bored from a far like a creep. Even though a lot of you guys are delusional about why your team sucks you guys have guts and guts are enough.

With that said you guys are on point about why my team sucks. Now if you can only look in the mirror and face the facts about why your team sucks.

Also the only other respectable team in the PAC is Washington. Oregon needs to win a Natty before they get to speak!

Dude. You have a ways to go before you’re in my zip code.

And there’s that gay Trojan respect the Dwags lap up like Alpo.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

@creepycoug was right!!! Trojans do respect us?.....lol
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,695 Founders Club
    edited October 2020
    Trojan Duede: I was having a lot of fun laughing about the depth volume and duration of your bottom 200 offensive line class last year until I saw this years all mystery WhoTF are these guys UDUB recreating class. Things I thought i'd never see ~ wonders never cease.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,587 Founders Club

Get an avatar you fucking savage
    I recommend this one. 😁

Nice