Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What will peterman do the first time this happens?

Comments

• "They've got a lot of great dancers over there. Too bad they can't hit as well as they dance."

_ WSU QB Tim Rosenbach following a 34-19 loss to UW in the 1987 Apple Cup

WSU QB's talking shit following a losing effort is a proud Cougar tradition
    A tradition unlike any other?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    TTJ said:

Ghey. $75K.

Holy shit man, I'm pretty sure that's the only GIF I've ever laughed at! "Whew that was close! Almost lost a $400 hand cart!"

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Good thing peterman doesn't have to play at LSU because I don't think the team would be able to handle the atmosphere without a live tiger at practice. I'm also very concerned about the lack of rap music at practice.

and, of course, Moves Like Jagger
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    That was gay ass fucking dancing.

I have no problem with a group dancing to the music when they are curb stomping them some beaver ...

but god damn. dance like men.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Meek said:

this orchestrated shit is straight from the shitty head coach who thinks this sizzle makes a program and he cheats on his wife (allegedly) and brings zero game to the game. I can't wait to be proud of Husky football again and Sark was the antithesis of the last 100 years. He seriously did NOT get it (Hi Kim! fuck you)

You don't need to say "allegedly" Meek, this isn't courtroom.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    Some of you old fucks are so culturally removed from the youths.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub'
    Look Mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
    I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
    So come gimme a hug if you're into getting rubbed
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

No one does "x" anymore. Come on son.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Doogles said:

That's okay so long as I'm not culturally removed from football, which I admit is more often a struggle than it should be. The clowning on the sideline is bad enough, but hardly noticeable compared to the disgustingly anti-football antics taking place on the field during games. Only in college football and to some extent in the NFL is this shit allowed. Impossible to imagine that MLB, NBA, NHL, or even soccer would allow pirouetted chest-bumping ballet leaps on the playing surface during interruptions in live action.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited January 2014
    Tailgater said:

Doogles said:

That's okay so long as I'm not culturally removed from football, which I admit is more often a struggle than it should be. The clowning on the sideline is bad enough, but hardly noticeable compared to the disgustingly anti-football antics taking place on the field during games. Only in college football and to some extent in the NFL is this shit allowed. Impossible to imagine that MLB, NBA, NHL, or even soccer would allow pirouetted chest-bumping ballet leaps on the playing surface during interruptions in live action.

Yeah..hard to imagine that happening in the NBA....

http://youtu.be/uQ6zXS8HkdI
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    Tailgater said:

Doogles said:

You need to watch "The Perfect Season" VHS of the 1991 Dawgs and get back to me.

There was more dancing between plays during live action on that Husky team than the next 20 combined.

And don't think for one second, Napoleon Kaufman, Mario Bailey, Dana Hall, etc wouldn't have been gigging like Mickens and Co if they had been born in the 90s.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Doogles said:

And don't think for one second, Napoleon Kaufman, Mario Bailey, Dana Hall, etc wouldn't have been gigging like Mickens and Co if they had been born in the 90s.

good poont.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Tailgater said:

Doogles said:

No they just allow butt fucking and cock holding.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam

"They've got a lot of great dancers over there. Too bad they can't hit as well as they dance."

_ WSU QB Tim Rosenbach following a 34-19 loss to UW in the 1987 Apple Cup

WSU QB's talking shit following a losing effort is a proud Cougar tradition
    A tradition unlike any other?
    Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe go fuck yourself

• NYCdawgNYCdawg Member Posts: 52
    edited January 2014
    love it...kids having some fun. who gives a fuck what they were doing...they curb stomped the beavs shortly there after. i doubt this happens with coach pete but that's fine...we know our guys will be ready to roll. there's more than one way to get prepared to play.

"That was gay ass fucking dancing. but god damn. dance like men. "

LO fucking L...you, sir, don't have any idea what you're fucking talking about. what? would dancing fred astaire style to enya be more in your wheel house? those players have more soul and rhythm in their toe nails that you do in your entire body.

damn...some serious fucking comedy up in this joint.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I don't read NYCdawg's posts, I just wonder who the chick in his sig pic is.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

I don't read NYCdawg's posts, I just wonder who the chick in his sig pic is.

Big booty Judy.

BRB, JO.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,675 Founders Club

No one does "x" anymore. Come on son.
    Great soundbite but I'm pretty sure they do
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,538 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Tailgater said:

Doogles said:

You need to watch "The Perfect Season" VHS of the 1991 Dawgs and get back to me.

There was more dancing between plays during live action on that Husky team than the next 20 combined.

The Compton Quake >>>> The Lawnmower

HTH