Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

As much as I enjoy President Trump's sense of humor...

2»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HuskyJW said:

alumni94 said:

Baron gets quite a bit of negative pub

Baron is like 6'5" as a 14 year old. Kid is going to be huge.
    Dad is a big man even before he got uh fat. When Trump towers over the frail shrunken Biden on the debate stage people will notice
    Don’t forget....Puddles can probably palm a golf ball too
    He’s still banged hotter ass than anyone on this board or anyone we will ever know, even if he has a dick slightly larger than yours.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Didn’t need it’s own thread but Cruz is a great follow on Twatter. Ha

What a shitty take. Zodiac is well done, but it’s so long that it’s hard to even get thru. It’s definitely not the best Fincher movie.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    edited September 2020

I'm not a fan of Don, Jr.

I am conflicted between Don Jr's persona and his ability to corral very large mammaries....

The fact he is banging a chick who looks like The Joker is disconcerting.

Hate the game, not the player or something like that.

Look at it this way. He’s the POTUS’ son, has a ton of money and is a good looking kid, and this is his target. She’s a 5 to a 6. Without the jugs she’s a 4+. Don’t twist: I’d hit it hardly. That’s another matter.

I’m not the PoTUS’ son, I don’t have near his money, and am only moderately better looking, and Mrs. Creep blows that broad out of the water on all scores, and my lifetime batting average is way better that.

Which takes me back to Derek’s OP: Don Jr. is probably not somebody with whom I’d want to hang out. But that’s probably true of Biden’s kid as well; I just don’t see him as much.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,341 Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

HuskyJW said:

alumni94 said:

Baron gets quite a bit of negative pub

Baron is like 6'5" as a 14 year old. Kid is going to be huge.
    Dad is a big man even before he got uh fat. When Trump towers over the frail shrunken Biden on the debate stage people will notice
    Don’t forget....Puddles can probably palm a golf ball too
    Yeah we all saw that John Oliver episode too...
    I don’t know who that is
    edited September 2020

Trump's dad started the business and out of three sons he found one to carry on. Now the third generation is here and the actual Trump Inc. is probably doomed. Quite common really. Rich kids have never been overly likeable

Very true. Don had the killer instinct. His siblings were soft.

Of Don’s kids, the girls are the ones who got the goods. The boys, not so much.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,907 Swaye's Wigwam

What a shitty take. Zodiac is well done, but it’s so long that it’s hard to even get thru. It’s definitely not the best Fincher movie.
    It’s a joke. The internet has suggested in the past that Cruz is the Zodiac killer. He’s just playing off that.

Don Jr was likable on the Apprentice, now he just stooges for his old man but not sure I would do any different. Eric is a complete dud

I don’t think he’s stooging. That’s the real Jr.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited September 2020

WHOOSH

Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer, didn’t you know? Need I explain more why he feels the movie contains inaccuracies?

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam

WHOOSH

Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer, didn’t you know? Need I explain more why he feels the movie contains inaccuracies?

This actually makes me like Ted a bit more.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    Trump claiming that Ted's dad killed Kennedy is still the highlight of 16
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited September 2020

Disagree. Nothing tops the dejection on the faces of liberals and the MSM when they came to the realization that Hillary wasn’t going to win. The satisfaction I felt watching all their dreams get crushed is something that will stick with me the rest of my life. Watching them eat all the bullshit they’d been spouting for months about how Hillary was going to win in a landslide is something that still makes me hard to this day.
    For a moment I thought maybe theyd get their head out of their ass and realize no one really buys their woke bullshit and they should cool it.

Them saying fuck it and doubling and tripling down means every win tastes that much better.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Disagree. Nothing tops the dejection on the faces of liberals and the MSM when they came to the realization that Hillary wasn’t going to win. The satisfaction I felt watching all their dreams get crushed is something that will stick with me the rest of my life. Watching them eat all the bullshit they’d been spouting for months about how Hillary was going to win in a landslide is something that still makes me hard to this day.
    Hillary gets you hard?
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,230

Watching that again now! Lol
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,907 Swaye's Wigwam

For a moment I thought maybe theyd get their head out of their ass and realize no one really buys their woke bullshit and they should cool it.

Them saying fuck it and doubling and tripling down means every win tastes that much better.
    The fact that they’ve continued to push this bullshit to the extreme they have just shows how out of touch with reality and the American public they are. Sad!