Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump's "racist" attack on Omar

Comments

• alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Much to do about nothing, once again.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    Such a non story but deflects from the truth of what Trump said.

Scream racist

Ilhan has no interest in America as it presently exists. She wants the same policies that made her country a shithole she had to escape

Fact
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,230
    I was expecting some racist attack... I saw the video and kept waiting and waiting...
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Like Trump said, he is going to win Minnesota because of her. Especially if she continues to scream racist, when there is nothing. Someone should send her the boy the cried wolf story.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited September 2020
    Two Black* campaign volunteers who were teens were shot a week ago but NOC in white liberal media Biden America.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mprnews.org/amp/story/2020/09/15/campaign-aides-shot

A teen killed in a north Minneapolis shooting Monday was an outreach coordinator for a Republican congressional campaign.

Minneapolis police say the 17-year-old male victim died at the scene of the shooting on Fremont Avenue North. Another man was also shot but was hospitalized with non-life-threatening wounds.

Both were members of the campaign team of Lacy Johnson, who is challenging Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

Like Trump said, he is going to win Minnesota because of her. Especially if she continues to scream racist, when there is nothing. Someone should send her the boy the cried wolf story.

The entire democratic party needs to read it again
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited September 2020
    alumni94 said:

You'll notice that CNN has no problem promoting her narrative that it was a "racist" attack. She is free to spout on their airwaves that Trump attacked her because she was a woman and a Muslim and no push back by CNN.

But Trump is a "liar" when he claims that his campaign was spied upon because "surveillance" isn't spying according to CNN.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    On her way to work one morning, down the path along the lake, a tender hearted woman saw a poor, half hearted, snake.

"His pretty coloured skin had been all frosted with the dew. 'Poor thing,' she cried, 'I'll take you in, and I'll take care of you.'

"'Take me in, oh tender woman. Take me in, for heaven's sake. Take me in, oh tender woman,' sighed the vicious snake.

"She wrapped him up all cosy in a comforter of silk, and laid him by her fire side with some honey and some milk.

"She hurried home from work that night and as soon as she arrived, she found that pretty snake she'd taken in had been revived.

"'Take me in, oh tender woman. Take me in for heaven's sake. Take me in, oh tender woman,' sighed that vicious snake.

"She clutched him to her bosom, 'you're so beautiful', she cried.

"'But if I hadn't brought you in by now, oh, heavens, you would have died.'

"She stroked his pretty skin again and kissed and held him tight. But instead of saying thank you, that snake gave her a vicious bite!

"'Take me in, oh tender woman, take me in for heaven's sake. Take me in, oh tender woman,' sighed the vicious snake.

"'I have saved you,' cried the woman. 'And you've bitten me, heaven's why? You know your bite is poisonous, and now I'm going to die.'

"'Oh, shut up, silly woman,' said the reptile with a grin. 'You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in".

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

Much to do about nothing, once again.

*ado
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,165
    i remember when the media hated omar after her 'aipac' comments, simpler times.

pepperidge farm remembers too.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    doogie said:

He didn’t call her a Stop And Fetch Negro, did he?

Award Winning Author. Award Winning Freelance Journo. Frequent CNN Political & Legal Pundit. USATODAY & The Daily Beast Senior Columnist. Adjunct Prof. CNU.

not surprising...

If thats the type of racist shit said proudly and publicly just imagine what is said in the private newsrooms when they are shooting the shit.