Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It is tim to just call this voter fraud

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
edited September 2020 in Tug Tavern
Wisconsin just passed no postmarks count for a week afterward, too.

9 days, 2 weeks, 3 days, 1week, all these Democrat states keep extending the deadlines. Trump is going to win and then the late votes will all go to Biden. Why do all of these swing states run by Democrats need these extensions?

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,341 Swaye's Wigwam
    I’d want to suppress as much as I could as well

Only 60% voted last time. Got to keep that number down
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    HuskyJW said:

So unless 100% of all people eligible to vote, actually vote it's because of voter suppression. Got it.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited September 2020
    HuskyJW said:

Ballots without postmarks will be counted in these swing states run by Democrats. How do you justify it? Sounds like you’re a Fascist.
    edited September 2020

HuskyJW said:

Ballots without postmarks will be counted in these swing states run by Democrats. How do you justify it? Sounds like you’re a Fascist.
    Got to keep that number down
    HuskyJW said:

I repeat

Well, yeah. Dudley in OR and Rossi in WA showed you cheaters will just keep finding and counting ballots until the win. You’re a tool of the Leftist state. Reading your banal drivel on other boards shows you’re an all-around dipshit.
    edited September 2020

HuskyJW said:

I repeat

Well, yeah. Dudley in OR and Rossi in WA showed you cheaters will just keep finding and counting ballots until the win. You’re a tool of the Leftist state. Reading your banal drivel on other boards shows you’re an all-around dipshit.
    Not one word of this is factually correct

Get that number down....not sure why you are so mad. I’m agreeing with you. Keep the voting numbers as low as possible is the best course for Teflon Don to get his 2nd Term
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    Have a take and don't suck

Your take sucks

Not allowing fraud isnt suppression

If your fellow losers are too fucking stupid to vote legally thats your problem

Your take sucks

Actually it’s the Republicans problem
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Your take sucks

Actually it’s the Republicans problem
    Actually it isn't

Who is doing all the crying about their voters being stupid?

They need 6 months and someone to wipe their ass

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

I repeat

Get that number down....not sure why you are so mad. I’m agreeing with you. Keep the voting numbers as low as possible is the best course for Teflon Don to get his 2nd Term
    Oh, so mail-in ballots weren’t found days after the election in King County when What’s Her Face beat Rossi from behind? You’re just as dishonest as every Democrat I know. Is it a prerequisite for you Leftists to be liars.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

I repeat

Oh, so mail-in ballots weren’t found days after the election in King County when What’s Her Face beat Rossi from behind? You’re just as dishonest as every Democrat I know. Is it a prerequisite for you Leftists to be liars.
    Were they?

Were they fraudulent?

Or are you just crying like a little bitch because you're a little bitch?

Before you gush sand out of your vagina, just keep in mind it was a good faith question I asked before I made fun of you for being such a bitch.

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

I repeat

Keep that number down

And that’s for you as well my friend....you BP seems off the charts
    dflea said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

I repeat

Were they?

Were they fraudulent?

Or are you just crying like a little bitch because you're a little bitch?

Before you gush sand out of your vagina, just keep in mind it was a good faith question I asked before I made fun of you for being such a bitch.
    You already gave me this same answer, Lightweight. Why should ballots without postmarks be accepted after the election deadline? Are you Democrats so retarded that you’re going back to the 1860s and ballot harvesting?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Why would you call me a Democrat? I'm not a Democrat. Is it a defense mechanism for when you don't know what to say next?

Is there a reason you didn't just answer the question I asked instead of being a little bitch like I accused you of being? Is it because you were just being a little bitch?
    Off the top of my head? Maybe it has to do with the postal service and their lack of leadership.

Maybe they don’t trust Teflon Don and his possible interference

Maybe some hard working rural Wisconsinites don’t have the same means you do....or someone in LA

Maybe they think it’s 2020 and the voting system in antiquated

Fuck if I know.

Or they hate the current Administration and will cheat, lie and steal....and there’s nothing you can do about it
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    edited September 2020
    (wrong thread) - deleted
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Winners win and losers bitch about the refs. It's true with the GOP blocking Garland and now getting their own nominee, and it's true with dems pulling out all the stops to increase turnout.

Dont like it? Then get more of your own fucking voters to the polls.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

I repeat

You don’t know what you’re talking about, Vlad.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    HHusky said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

I repeat

You don’t know what you’re talking about, Vlad.
    Did he say Mike Brown was shot in the back while running away?

Fuck off Dazzler
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter

Winners win and losers bitch about the refs. It's true with the GOP blocking Garland and now getting their own nominee, and it's true with dems pulling out all the stops to increase turnout.

Dont like it? Then get more of your own fucking voters to the polls.

It's not the polls anyone is worried about.