Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I saw

2»

Comments

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This may actually be a little too creepy for me

You can never be too creepy.
    It’s not just a gimmick. It’s a lifestyle.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

Chambers Bay walking trail?

Good eye Teq. I read your comment first as the picture was loading (shitty WiFi). Once I saw it, I know the exact spot.
    University Place Superiority Guys?

Too classy for Fort Steilacoom Park. I've been keeping an eye out at the Hunan Garden with no success. I have a condo at Western State.

Back in the day we did some work at Western State. There was or is a small little golf course there that I would visit. Western State was everything you would think.
    I think the course is closed, and used for disc golf now. A lot of courses to choose from down here. Oakbrook is public, chambers, homecourse, allenmoore, meadow park and eagles pride. Private courses for Base.
    Yes it is disc golf now. Used to be a baseball field as well where Pierce College practiced.

You also forgot Tacoma G&CC.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Good eye Teq. I read your comment first as the picture was loading (shitty WiFi). Once I saw it, I know the exact spot.
    In fairness my handicap is out of Chambers Bay ... probably play a half dozen rounds a year there

Walking trails are always packed and the mix of fescue and black fence is fairly unique
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Too classy for Fort Steilacoom Park. I've been keeping an eye out at the Hunan Garden with no success. I have a condo at Western State.

Back in the day we did some work at Western State. There was or is a small little golf course there that I would visit. Western State was everything you would think.
    I think the course is closed, and used for disc golf now. A lot of courses to choose from down here. Oakbrook is public, chambers, homecourse, allenmoore, meadow park and eagles pride. Private courses for Base.
    Chambers, Home Course, and Oakbrook all in my rotation

Gold Mountain also heavy in the area
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Tequilla said:

Yes it is disc golf now. Used to be a baseball field as well where Pierce College practiced.

Tacoma G&CC is private isn't it. That and Fircrest. Spanaway Lake isn't far either.

Have we met at Elmos yet?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

In fairness my handicap is out of Chambers Bay ... probably play a half dozen rounds a year there

Walking trails are always packed and the mix of fescue and black fence is fairly unique
    Only played there once, had some issues with someone trying to use the green on 17 as a playground. Yes there are signs. Yes I'm fairly certain this person and her kids struggle with English.
  • Options

TommySQC said:

Tequilla said:

Tacoma G&CC is private isn't it. That and Fircrest. Spanaway Lake isn't far either.

Yeah it is private. I heard Brookdale is closing for development. The 9 hole off Pearl was slated for development as well until Connelly's bought it.

I was always more of a Jerry's Adult Books guy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

Tequilla said:

Yeah it is private. I heard Brookdale is closing for development. The 9 hole off Pearl was slated for development as well until Connelly's bought it.

Maybe I'll venture over to Jerry's sometime soon. wink wink. I'll be the guy in head to toe husky gear.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Creepy guy following her.

I'm walking the other way. Should i have stopped her for a front pic?
    Yes

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    Founders Club
    Fuck me. We need a golf board stat.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

Tequilla said:

Maybe I'll venture over to Jerry's sometime soon. wink wink. I'll be the guy in head to toe husky gear.
    I nominate @HuskyJW as admin of the yet to be created HH golf board. Hand him the keys, Derek.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Western State was across the street from where I played many baseball games. At one game, there was an escapee in the outfield loitering around for quite awhile. Eventually, he got chased down and taken away.
  • Options

Western State was across the street from where I played many baseball games. At one game, there was an escapee in the outfield loitering around for quite awhile. Eventually, he got chased down and taken away.
    Charlie Peterson. Did you go to Lakes?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,464
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Chambers, Home Course, and Oakbrook all in my rotation

Gold Mountain also heavy in the area
    Gold Mountain Cascade is alright, but the Olympic course might be my favorite track. ATBS, I fucking hate golf anymore. I suck.