Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Death2ducks is a doog

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
According to the official HHB Glossary of Terms, a doog is "an alleged Husky fan who is obsessed with Oregon. Would like to see Oregon lose as much (or more than) seeing Washington win. The UW equivalent of a Coog." Passion is a doog too, but at least he doesn't obsess over Oregon so much that he has it in his screen name.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options

According to the official HHB Glossary of Terms, a doog is "an alleged Husky fan who is obsessed with Oregon. Would like to see Oregon lose as much (or more than) seeing Washington win. The UW equivalent of a Coog." Passion is a doog too, but at least he doesn't obsess over Oregon so much that he has it in his screen name.

That earned you an "awesome".
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2014

sorry man, but for those of us who hail from the old hood, this is a "water is wet" pot poast.

you should get to know his cousin, Chipocrit, who is the standard bearer for his family of public school loving, government tit sucking, private school envying, tea party membering ... people. he's a hoot.

yes, I understand all of those points of view don't normally belong on the same list. i'm super awesome and really, really fucking smart and make a very, very, very comfortable living, but with all that I still can't reconcile stupid for you. you'll have to ask him yourself.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

sorry man, but for those of us who hail from the old hood, this is a "water is wet" pot poast.

you should get to know his cousin, Chipocrit, who is the standard bearer for his family of public school loving, government tit sucking, private school envying, tea party membering ... people. he's a hoot.

yes, I understand all of those points of view don't normally belong on the same list. i'm super awesome and really, really fucking smart and make a very, very, very comfortable living, but with all that I still can't reconcile stupid for you. you'll have to ask him yourself.
    I've been accused of being a Doog a couple of times, but it was enjoyable seeing Chipocrit-DTD constantly rile up the mouthbreathing Quook trolls on Doogman. The politics, Middlebury obsession, and non-stop Full Metal Jacket clips are a little out there though.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I've been accused of being a Doog a couple of times, but it was enjoyable seeing Chipocrit-DTD constantly rile up the mouthbreathing Quook trolls on Doogman. The politics, Middlebury obsession, and non-stop Full Metal Jacket clips are a little out there though.
    what's really out there are the personas he/she uses on PMs. I've had some doozies. d2d tries to ignore me, but I know he/she is reading.