Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tough Guy Joe Biden versus the "Devil I Know"

I'm watching Biden talking right now. FYFMFE. He sounds coherent and he is doing the Angry Joe Biden attack everything about the president ( COVID handling, tax cuts, etc )

His "I'm pissed off, I'm angry. I'm going to raise my voice" thing is curious to me. Risky tactic, IMO. I don't think it sways people - in fact I think it scares people and makes him appear unstable. Amidst all of this "talk" there is very little talk about what Biden would actually do. All you get from it is a subliminal, "We need to change everything." Also a risky undertone for the middle...

On top of that, he just flat out spews lies quite a bit and people know it.

I'm not thinking this strategy, if sustained, will work. More likely to backfire and scare people on the fence to pick the "devil I know."

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm watching Biden talking right now. FYFMFE. He sounds coherent and he is doing the Angry Joe Biden attack everything about the president ( COVID handling, tax cuts, etc )

His "I'm pissed off, I'm angry. I'm going to raise my voice" thing is curious to me. Risky tactic, IMO. I don't think it @swaye's people - in fact I think it scares people and makes him appear unstable. Amidst all of this "talk" there is very little talk about what Biden would actually do. All you get from it is a subliminal, "We need to change everything." Also a risky undertone for the middle...

I'm not thinking this strategy, if sustained, will work. More likely to backfire and scare people on the fence to pick the "devil I know."

Thoughts?

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    Joe hopped up on the Adderall today.

We'll see him again in about two weeks.

#spent

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

His "I'm pissed off, I'm angry. I'm going to raise my voice" thing is curious to me. Risky tactic, IMO. I don't think it @swaye's people - in fact I think it scares people and makes him appear unstable. Amidst all of this "talk" there is very little talk about what Biden would actually do. All you get from it is a subliminal, "We need to change everything." Also a risky undertone for the middle...

Thoughts?

ISWYDT
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Joe got RBG's left over andrenochrome
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

His "I'm pissed off, I'm angry. I'm going to raise my voice" thing is curious to me. Risky tactic, IMO. I don't think it sways people - in fact I think it scares people and makes him appear unstable. Amidst all of this "talk" there is very little talk about what Biden would actually do. All you get from it is a subliminal, "We need to change everything." Also a risky undertone for the middle...

Thoughts?

His entire base is contrived of pissed off lunatics. It's who they are and what they do.