Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Only deaths matter, of course

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Is this still going on? I thought we'd pretty much given up

I still forget. I forgot to mask up while going to the bathroom while at a restaurant and was stopped. I went back and got my mask but it’s so fucking stupid. I can sit at the table with no mask, but when I get up, well more than six feet away from everyone, I need a mask?
    Of all the FS things about 2020 the "wear a mask to your table at a restaurant" thing is the absolute FSest.

I'm not even anti mask. I think they're beneficial and I'm fine with wearing one.

But nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody has been spared COVID because people are axed to wear a mask for 15 steps inside a restaurant where they then take it off and talk and breathe and laugh and live with no mask for the next hour.

Complete and total performative bullshit.

SoFuckingIrritating.gif
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,913
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Toss in the NFL virtue signaling that having a nose guard line up inches from the centers head and then puke all over themselves because coaches aren't wearing masks.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,926
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    No rakes in the bunkers still. Have had a couple of good putts bounce off the foam cup liner and not go in.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Is this still going on? I thought we'd pretty much given up

I still forget. I forgot to mask up while going to the bathroom while at a restaurant and was stopped. I went back and got my mask but it’s so fucking stupid. I can sit at the table with no mask, but when I get up, well more than six feet away from everyone, I need a mask?
    Of all the FS things about 2020 the "wear a mask to your table at a restaurant" thing is the absolute FSest.

I'm not even anti mask. I think they're beneficial and I'm fine with wearing one.

But nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody has been spared COVID because people are axed to wear a mask for 15 steps inside a restaurant where they then take it off and talk and breathe and laugh and live with no mask for the next hour.

Complete and total performative bullshit.

SoFuckingIrritating.gif
    Exactly. I have no issue with wearing a mask on an airplane or in the store or a movie theater, but the fact that I have to wear a mask for the 15 seconds it takes me to get to my table only to take it off for an hour and a half is fucking infuriating. So goddamn stupid.