Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thanks NYFD & PD "hero's" for stealing from the victims' family members and taxpayers

I told you guys months ago firefighters and police are a waste of taxpayer dollars, but this rediculous.

According to an AP story today, hundreds of millions of dollars have been stolen from retirement accts, fraudulent claims of PTSD etc..., while 343 firefighters and 23 police officers actually died in the line of duty.

A thief like this should be sent to a real prison and let Jerome do his justice, repeatedly. This story disgusts me. Think about this the next time you open a voters' pamphlet you worthless libias! And Fuck off while you're at it.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited January 2014
    I don't think one's political affiliation has anything to do with one's disgust about this story.

Other than that, you were on your meds this post.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited January 2014
    Firefighters are vain slackers that play dominoes all day, and cops are fascist pigs that molest babies. FO in advance. Free Huey.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Oh, talking 9/11 in case you didn't connect the dots. Actually the date doesn'tmatter. These Fucks, not the FD so much as the PD, rip off the taxpayer 28-31 days a month. They go out to help Frita remove her cat from her cunt here and there, but mostly do nothing but read dirty books and leave semen tracks on the engine upholstery. Put a fucking cap on these taxpaying sponges. Wish we could have before 9/11. Most of the hero's were people like Joe and Fred from Jersey. The firefighters are hero's in my mind but the PD is full of fat Fucks looking for a payday.

God bless these firefighters if they helped, to a lesser extent the pathetic PD but robbing the taxpayer for phantom injuries is the most cowardly thing a cunt like a police officer can do. Fire them all and start over
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We need to raise taxes to pay for te heros of society. Teaches, police and firemen. Idiots will line up to vote for that shit.
  • Options

Oh, talking 9/11 in case you didn't connect the dots. Actually the date doesn'tmatter. These Fucks, not the FD so much as the PD, rip off the taxpayer 28-31 days a month. They go out to help Frita remove her cat from her cunt here and there, but mostly do nothing but read dirty books and leave semen tracks on the engine upholstery. Put a fucking cap on these taxpaying sponges. Wish we could have before 9/11. Most of the hero's were people like Joe and Fred from Jersey. The firefighters are hero's in my mind but the PD is full of fat Fucks looking for a payday.

God bless these firefighters if they helped, to a lesser extent the pathetic PD but robbing the taxpayer for phantom injuries is the most cowardly thing a cunt like a police officer can do. Fire them all and start over

Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing. Firefighters to the Seattle storm! Hardy har har. Fucking dweeb round here now. That's what happens when you invite too many dawgmen over. Close the fucking gates Derek