Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Prior to the BSECS, the SEC won 6 national titles in 30 years

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Who the fuck says 'coogloser'. You know who you are, stop derping up the store.

Just wait until I really get him going and he busts out with "sodbuster". That's his "A" material.

It literally took this dumb fuck geriatric 5+ years to figure out I wasn't a coog.

• Options

2 of those were split. Then since ESPN really got cranked up, and 16 years of the BSECS, the SEC won HALF THE TITLES. Did the SEC players magically get bigger, faster and stronger all of a sudden, even though they recruit out of state more than their respective "southeastern" states, the states they are supposedly bigger, faster and stronger than?

No team from the ACC could knock the SEC off. FSU was too slow and small according to Herbie the dentist at halftime (that Fuck gets paid by the SEC to further their dying cause.). We saw otherwise. Stanford and Michigan St. Would have beat Auburn. They both have killer defenses and win at the LOS. But no way the Pac12 could beat Auburn even though 16 weeks prior a bottom - feeding pac12 team (WSU) beat them in every possible category, except the last minute scoreboard. Give it up you toothless southeastern buttbillies. Game is up.

Just like I predicted and wrote for this site, "get in the backseat of the car SEC",
    You're not driving anymore. The SEC has been exposed. Now the playoff will force them to go out of conference, or will they (I think the committee will consider the SEC schedule as proof enough? Nick Saban will suck every cock on the committee in that regard)

I think nothing changes. The committee will be brainwashed by SEC SOS. Is Condi Rice qualified to look past SEC bias? The committee is the worst thing to ever happen to college football. Can't wait for the fuck-show that is coming after the initial selection.

I cunt believe I'm putting the fate of my huskies in the hands of a woman. This is preposterous, but plays right into the hands of the SEC, Ohio St, Texas/Oklahoma (no conf. title game) and Notre Dame. The Pac12 will be hoping and praying for just a look. Especially with one loss. No 1 loss pac12 team will get into 4-team. Will have to wait for 8-team. Unless it's Stanford. Stanford will be in play.

Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing. Mora to the Seattle storm! Hardy har har. Fucking dweeb round here now. That's what happens when you invite too many dawgmen over. Close the fucking gates Derek